Got summoned, but it was funny as hell,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Iight,

This is just a fucked up story and my abstenence plan failed.

I went to work, after work I was meeting up with a friend. We went and grabbed some pizza and made our way to this theatre. It was like 3 PM so there were only a few people there. So we're in there, blah blah. Some time goes by and I wanted her to give me some head. There we were in the theatre, I'm getting head and there's maybe 4-5 other people there. She decided that she wanted to go all out, we went up to the balcony thing since no one was there. We start doing our thing in the last row on the 2nd floor balcony. About 10 mins later, we were greeted by theatre security and notified the police were comming. We scambled and made ourselve presentable. The uncooked bacon thought it was pretty funny, he still cited us for public lewdness. The cop said he may not submit it, because it was the funniest thing he's had a call on in a while. It was worth it.

EDIT***I used a condom.

:lmao:

shit man.....you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "god gave men two heads, and only enough blood to run one of them at a time"

i used a condom...it didn't break...actually i didn't even finish.

I should be good on this one.

I never got caught by parents, only authorities. I've gotten caught multiple times by police. Got caught getting head in ISS when I was in school, in the bathroom when I was in summer school, I dunno.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 26 2005, 05:31 PM
wait, you used a condom to get head????
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, he used a condom to shag her.

Nope, he used a condom to shag her.

Reading > Brian

Self Control > 92Civic

hey guess what? slushbox is trashed again and finds this shit hilarious. sucks the cops were involved though.

nothing got pregenate here...just move along folks...nothin to see here..../maybury police voice

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 27 2005, 05:07 AM
nothing got pregenate here...just move along folks...nothin to see here..../maybury police voice
[post=545946]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you think anyone here knows what Maybury is ?!

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 27 2005, 07:19 AM-->
Airjockie
@Aug 27 2005, 05:07 AM

[post=545957]Quoted post[/post]​

You would have to have been born yesterday to not know. I was just watching the Andy Griffith show yesterday. :)

Originally posted by 2000Si+Aug 27 2005, 12:45 PM-->
Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 27 2005, 07:19 AM
Airjockie
@Aug 27 2005, 05:07 AM

[post=545957]Quoted post[/post]​

You would have to have been born yesterday to not know. I was just watching the Andy Griffith show yesterday. :)
[post=546009]Quoted post[/post]​

i had no clue, until you reminded me.

Me and my girlfriend were seen in her truck in the back of an elementary school...:ph34r: Not by a cop though, just a couple walking by with their kids. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Callidus@Aug 27 2005, 01:01 PM
Me and my girlfriend were seen in her truck in the back of an elementary school...:ph34r: Not by a cop though, just a couple walking by with their kids. :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post=546023]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here! lol.. We were shagging in the back of my s-10 in the middle of the elementary playground when a old beat up chevy apache comes flying off the road and right toward us! we jumped in my truck and hauled ass.. They chased us for a bit, but I lost em.. That was actually fun as hell... Still wondering why the hell they were chasing us though... :ph34r:

Back