Gotta sell the Lude ::sniffle::

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiLude

I'm moving out to Las Vegas, NV in a couple weeks or months, whenever the house is sold. I have to sell my baby, i swear i'm gonna cry!! 93 Prelude Si. Selling it to my boy "Phyre", er, his sister actually. Phyre is getting my beater '90 miata. Can anyone hook me up with a 92-96 lude in the vegas area???? Cali is cool too. Oh, by the way, i'm moving from Connecticut, so what a difference. Can't wait.

Wow! That's quite a move!

I don't know of any ludes down there (I'm a little farther north), but I'm sure you'll find some if you hit up autotrader.

i would, but it doesnt drive right now, rods or something, i dunno, if i stayed here i was gonna get a h22, i wish i could bring it with me. Basically, u-haul wants $2500 for a trunk and $444 for a trailer. I dont have that kind of money. Parents dont wanna tow it with the Accord either, so that leaves me with only that one option. It blows, but what r u gonna do, right?

Also, anyone know the zip code for Las Vegas, that is kind of useful and all.

have it shipped by a transport company , i'm sure it's way cheaper tham U-Haul

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2005, 01:29 PM
you have a month to fix it

get cracking.
[post=505684]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what i said like 4 months ago, i just dont make enough money to fix it and survive at the same time. i can either bring my non-working lude with me, or i have the chance to get another car in working order for free. Which would you guys choose???

well, first i'd never move to vegas. you think you have no money now... HA! shit out there is mad loot.
second, i wouldn't buy a prelude. lol, so i'd take the miata over it, sure.... but still. "rods or something" tells me you havne't even torn it apart yet to see whats wrong to even order a new part.

Even if all your rods are shot, its $100 bucks for a set of used h23 rods, if not cheaper, and an afternoon to pull the head.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2005, 03:58 PM
second, i wouldn't buy a prelude. lol, so i'd take the miata over it, sure.... but still. "rods or something" tells me you havne't even torn it apart yet to see whats wrong to even order a new part.
[post=505749]Quoted post[/post]​

a honda prelude is my dream car, laugh if u want, but ive always wanted one, now i got one. i would take it apart, but i dont know what to look for, im still kinda newb-like. My boys that know shit about cars, Phyre is one of them, came over, turned it on, Phyre said he saw a spark come from the bottom of the motor, so my other boy hopped out, Phyre got in, turned the key...KLANK KLANK KLANK KLANK. So my other boy said it would be cheaper for me to get a new motor. its a little rusted, classic honda rust, other than that, the interior is in fooking awesome shape, no major body damage, if i could get it to work, i would really love to bring it, but my 'rents really think i should leave it behind. Believe me, i didnt wanna go to vegas, but my dad got a job at the University, so that means cheap schooling, free living, and a free car. Hopefully a free lude.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jun 1 2005, 11:26 AM
i live in stamford, but i spend most of my time in norwalk
[post=506086]Quoted post[/post]​

bah, too far.. lol

If i dont get a prelude out there, what do you guys think i should get? ive been thinking about an EK coupe, but everyone has a civic, so i dunno

sell it to me, stamford is like an 1.5 hours from me.

I never should have sold the 92 I had.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 1 2005, 12:57 PM
sell it to me, stamford is like an 1.5 hours from me.

I never should have sold the 92 I had.
[post=506172]Quoted post[/post]​

How much are we talking here? by the way, it doesn't work, prob easily fixable, and you need to find a way to take it with you.

Back