Gran Turismo 2 cheat codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i dug up my old PSX today and decided to play GT2 but unfortunately my memory card i have doesnt have all my good cars on it (i lost my good memory card..cant find the damn thing). i was wondering if anyone here knows of any cheat codes? ive looked all over the place. the only code i REALLY want is for 99,999,999 credits. :ph34r:

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@May 29 2005, 08:25 PM
i dug up my old PSX today and decided to play GT2 but unfortunately my memory card i have doesnt have all my good cars on it (i lost my good memory card..cant find the damn thing). i was wondering if anyone here knows of any cheat codes? ive looked all over the place. the only code i REALLY want is for 99,999,999 credits. :ph34r:
[post=505134]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't remember that code, but buy a used Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M(R32,J) '91. Completely outfit it with all performance and handling upgrades (excluding "For Professionals Only" items). Enter "Grand Touring Cup" and win first in Midfield Raceway (about 4 minutes). You will receive 30,000 credits plus a 250,000 credit Unisia Jecs Skyline. Sell the car. Repeat this process four times to earn about 1,120,000 credits in under sixteen minutes.

I run the Special Race- the one on the third page, third race on Red Rock Valley or whatever... takes 5 minutes per race, then you win a Speed 12 that you can sell for 500k along with 50k cash.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 30 2005, 11:55 AM
I run the Special Race- the one on the third page, third race on Red Rock Valley or whatever... takes 5 minutes per race, then you win a Speed 12 that you can sell for 500k along with 50k cash.
[post=505286]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly.

Or you can run the Turbo race that takes place on the test track. You get 50k and you get the HKS skyline that you can sell for 250k. It's fun to do with the Escudo and see how far ahead of the other cars you can get.

Back