WV GSR S.E. Wheels with centercaps.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1. GSR S.E. Wheels with centercaps.
  2. PICS:
    Flickr: sand in my va-ja-ja :)'s Photostream
  3. Trades: only interested in set of stock steelies etc 14in-15in+ ABSOLUTELY NO 13IN Wheels, i cant use them. plus cash pending on your wheels. I wont add cash so keep that in mind. Tires and your wheels need to be equal to mine or youll need cash on top or tires etc whatever they may need.
  4. Location, contact etc:
    mike
    martinsburg wv 25405 but im willing to meet any where in the 4 state region, md, va, pa, wv.
    240 329 1165 call or text.
    250 or trade for set of stockers plus cash.
  5. I got a set of GSR/Special edition wheels aka sunflowers or what ever you call em.
    all 4 rims has minor paint flake in a small area, all 4 are flat black the center caps are not painted. There are small nics and scrapes in them but nothing bigger than 10 mm by 3mm deep. The tires in the back are 2 bfg and fronts are a name brand cant remember.

6. The brown shit is the brake pad that failed and sent metal peices on the rim it will come off i just didnt clean it but will be cleaned b4 sale
    The front tires have 40-50% and backs have 60%.
    Tire size are 195/50/15
  7. They wheels are a lightweight alloy that weigh probly less than or around 15lbs each.
    There are no bent wheels etc.
  8. Id perfer to trade these for a set of stock steelies and cash only and i wont add cash so remember that.

Back