gt grant wheel into 93 ej1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hfiend

i just bought a gt grant 3 spoke steering wheel and want to install it into my coupe its just the steering wheel and hub no quick realease or none of that and oem wheel is the srs so is it just straight bolt on or no i need suggestions asapView attachment 10490View attachment 10491

im thinking you need to go to your local parts store and grab an install kit. this includes the peice to connect it to the steering wheel and the guts to make your blinker switch, horn, etc. work. also make sure you disconnect your battery before attempting to remove your srs wheel. good luck.

yea i figuered that after i posted this and you must mean horn,and cruise control cus steering wheels have nothing to do with the blinker and im pretty sure my air bag system is down cus srs light has been on since before i bought it idiots removed the steering wheel and put it back wrong works but if moved up and down theirs play and also remounted the horn on the steering collumn cover (doesnt work) instead of replacing the srs clockspring how lazy and cheap ps i kno to disconnect the batt. im not that dumb

update: didnt listen installed it wrong only using the security of the main 19mm nut ended up coming loose wen i was parking thank god cus i was on highway doing 80mph 10 minutes before but i did it right and installed it using adapter works great looks great and feels great

Back