Gta5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so I like to fuck with people online now. I don't do the cliche kill them thing, no instead i just try to tag along with them. I found one guy standing under a bridge just staring at the concrete yesterday, so I went and stood next to him until he finally noticed me, and shoved me and started trying to punch me. So I ran away and just stayed around him. He got in a jeep, so i went and hopped in the back seat. He was driving all the way across the map as I just sat along for the ride. I had another friend crash into the jeep to stop it, and then my friend jumped in the front passenger side. And we drove along again for a while until he finally got to the airport. He ended up jumping the fence with the jeep and got out and got into a helicopter. So i jumped in the back of the helicopter too and went for a ride. He ended up just bailing out of the chopper and it would not let me take control so I had to bail out and parachute to the ground. I can only imagine the confusion he experienced.

Last edited:
there is a top gun mission, that has 2 teams, one on dirt bikes, and one team gets fighter jets
you try and shoot the dirtbikes with the fighter jets, before the dirtbikes get to the docks
i have not managed a successful kill with the jet before slamming myself into the ground
x to change weapons, from gun to missles, and a to lock on and shoot missles.
i have had locks on the bike, but the missle just did not connect.
if you get this mission replay it over and over again, you swap sides, one time you get the jet, one time the bike, then back to the jet
if you get the dirtbike team you can walk up and kill the guard at the gate and take his rifle with 16 rounds without getting any stars

FINALLY sat down and played for a little bit last night. I really enjoyed it. Still learning all the controls but it's a lot of fun.

by chance does anyone have the dlc codes for the carbon rs and hot knife for sale lol.

Back