Guage Bezel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

I am trying to find a guage bezel that lays in cluster for a 00' gs-r. I can find em on ebay but there all chrome. I'm looking for one in red or blue and i cant find it anywhere plus i've seen them in different colors justt dont know where to buy. If anyone knows where i can pick one up let me know. I've searched everywhere online and cant find. Thanks :)

Have you taken your cluster apart? In my accord, you can remove the bezel that is already there, and maybe you could just paint that or have somebody fiberglass it and paint it perhaps?

id rather not paint it, the ones i've seen are nice and i just dont know where to find one. I have one in my civic and if i was to take out the stock one and paint it. personaly i would consider it do be ghetto and cheap lookin. My opinion though. thanks anyway!

it will only look cheap if you paint it cheap, seriously, if you paint it well, it will turn out great, i took me a few times, but mine looks great, imo. here check out, clik the link below

Back