Guess my money isn't good. B was right!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
My USD must not be worth anything anymore.

I spotted a honda 919 on ebay and wanted to ask the seller about the bike.

Honda : CB | eBay

Could you send me some high quality pictures of the bike? I'd like to see a picture if possible of the rear of the bike, straight on, from your picture it looks like the tail section is slightly tweeked but it could be from the picture.

Has the bike been down? Since paint work was done I would assume yes?

If you dont mind me asking what are you looking to get/what is your reserve I live in Anne Arundel County and just started looking this weekend for a 599/919 in fact this is the first one I've asked about.

Lastly this wouldn't happen to be a cycleoutlet bike would it? I bought my first bike way back in the day from them. Quite a drive! that's for sure!

Thanks for the info!

Jeff

His response.

Hello,
I have never purchased a motorcycle from Cycle Outlet. Nothing wrong with back of bike. I like the color of gloss black, so I painted bike that color. Iam not a dishonest seller, and I would not be happy selling bike to you. Please do not email me anymore. Thank you

I guess I'm not up to standards to buy his bike.

P.S anyone else think his tail section is wack? Did it piss him off that I called him out on it?

That seems like a pretty hostel response from the seller. Seem like pretty reasonable questions to me.

Almost seems to me that he doesn't want an educated person to buy the bike because he would have to reveal the possibility that it has been down or isn't as perfect as he claims it is.

My .02.

That guy's a dick. I don't even ride a motorcycle or know much about em and that shit looks jacked up to me. can you report the auction to ebay because he could possibly be trying to scam some uneducated person to buy the bike without disclosing any problems?

reported that shit to ebay :)

Last edited:
That guy's a dick. I don't even ride a motorcycle or know much about em and that shit looks jacked up to me. can you report the auction to ebay because he could possibly be trying to scam some uneducated person to buy the bike without disclosing any problems?

reported that shit to ebay :)

I don't think there's anything anyone can do, buyer beware, know what you're looking at before buying anything.

Dealerships sell wrecked cars\bikes too.

yup, definately looks like either the upper tail frame or lower swingarm is possibly tweaked.

"Hello I am very interested in buying your motorcycle. Unfortunately I'm quite the trip away, do you suppose the bike would be OK for me to ride back to Massachusetts?

My only real concern is why the bike was repainted, and that the tail section looks out of alignment with the rear tire. Could you provide me some photos to disprove this?

Thanks!
~Chris"

On one of the motorcycle forums everyone is messaging him asking details on the rear ended bike or flipped over bike, or why the paint job.

I hope he replies to everyone. I''m guessing hes pissed off that people are noticing and wont reply to anyone so no LOLs will come of it =(

I sent this:
Either your pic of the back end is jacked up, or the actual bike is tweaked. Way to go avoiding other people who ask you a legitimate question about some possible damage. Sure makes you look like a shady character to deal with. You ended up just drawing more attention to yourself and I just reported the listing to ebay.

He sent back this:
I said bike was not tweaked. I did not avoid question. Now you call me a (shady character) and ended up drawing more attention to myself. I will contact ebay about you!

Either the guy is foreign or just a fucking dumbass. Maybe he wasn't wearing a helmet when he wrecked the bike and is a retard now, who knows.

You didn't troll him hard enough. He probably only responded to the emails that called him a cock sucking scammer.

Update: the bike will be shipped to you from your rich uncle in Nigeria

Back