Guess who i saw today :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
pissedoffsol (1:38:41 PM): Kent, you there?
Sunkmyers signed off at 1:39:08 PM.

ass just signed on.. i IM him, wait, he signs off.

bastard

im down for the road trip B just let me know ... its not like i need to take time off from work or anything.... lmao

Speaking of someone who avoids others, anyone had any contact with Shin? That SOB still hasn't produced on his promises to make things right between us...

:whatafucktard:

$340.00 and 2 months later. . . no parts. . .I talked with my lawyer and the local police department. I was told i could press charges for mail fraud, a federal offence. I sent him an email with two simple requests, my money or the tracking numbers. I gave him a deadline to meet. If i don't get a response, i'm pressing charges. I hate to do it, but like i said i'm not giving away my money.

:werd: fuck that ... 2 months is plenty of time to produce something... fuckin scammers

he pisses me off. I trusted him- and then he pulls this shit.

He better hope i never run into his cowboy ass.
only queers and steers come from texas, and I don't see no horns

(no offense mike, ernesto, etc.. lol)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 1 2002, 12:10 AM

None taken, just let me know know when this is going to happen, can be in houston in 3 hours(2 and a half if I still ahd the civic)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 1 2002, 12:10 AM-->

Nah, I went to college at UT Austin, so I'm a Longhorn. No problem there. Now Ernesto... I dunno... :D

98EX
@Oct 1 2002, 11:16 AM
None taken, just let me know know when this is going to happen, can be in houston in 3 hours(2 and a half if I still ahd the civic)

He's in Austin. Guys, I think I'm going to be in Austin this weekend... maybe. Dallas, maybe. We'll see. Somebody PM/email me his address.

i live off cameron road, north of campus, in an apt. im at work right now, in the chem engineering building. and how can you see my ip?

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Oct 1 2002, 04:29 PM
i live off cameron road, north of campus, in an apt. im at work right now, in the chem engineering building. and how can you see my ip?

Moderators and Admins have an extra button on the screen that allows them to click to see your ip address.

Back