Guy trying to impress his boyfriend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

unknown.gif
:lol:

"Tabasco... Yeah, it's that hot"

-> Steve

EDIT: Come to think of it, that looks like Brian

hahaha, thast pretty sick that he blew flames tho (well kinda, the alcohol still in his mouth being exhaled and catching the flames on his neck)

I wonder if he ran into the bathroom and stuck his head in the toilet?!!?!?!... :ph34r:

And Brian's a little bit skinnier...and I don't think he can move that fast :lol:

Oh, and for you kiddies below the age of 25 out there:

Blow OUT the Sambuca before you fucking drink it.

I love the guy who throws his beer on the dude! HAHA classic stuff there. And you don't need to blow it out, just dont be a sissy and spill half the shot on your damn head
pour it into your mouth, and you're good Or, do it B-52 style and use a straw

Dayum, that's gotta fuckin hurt.

And yeah, he musta stuck his head in the toilet. :lol:

DAMN! I wouldn't think he would really be burnt that bad because it's the alcohol that he spilt burning, not his face. But I'm sure it stung and he panicked. Crazy shit.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 5 2005, 01:57 PM
DAMN! I wouldn't think he would really be burnt that bad because it's the alcohol that he spilt burning, not his face. But I'm sure it stung and he panicked. Crazy shit.
[post=508148]Quoted post[/post]​

i lit a handful of everclear trying to be cool. doesnt hurt at first but it does hurt after its been burning. and it would be smart just to blow it out and stop being a tough guy. or how about just getting drunk like a normal person and keep the flame out of it entirely.

I dunno if you have Coyote Ugly where you live, but the chicks do that shit all the time, about 5 times bigger. The asshat deserved in when he did the shot, and spilled the shit all over his neck.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jun 5 2005, 09:42 PM
haa haa... repost. saw this like 10 years ago on kcsr.org
[post=508289]Quoted post[/post]​

bout time. i was like tell me no one hasn't seen this before. this is at least 3 years old...

that is a prime example why i don't drink. Not saying that I would be that stupid to spill it all over myself. But that puts new meaning to the phrase "dragon breath"

Back