h22 obd1 obd2 ? can i do this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imprt92

i was wondering if i could do this? i have a 92 lude w/ a h22a swap i need a p13 ecu. i found a p13 w/ a obd1 to obd2 harness if i get the p13 what is the harness worth? i also found a ecu for a obd2 h22 can i buy a harness and use this? if so where can i find a harness? for a obd2 to obd1 set up?
thanks

Originally posted by imprt92@Mar 30 2004, 07:01 PM
i was wondering if i could do this? i have a 92 lude w/ a h22a swap i need a p13 ecu. i found a p13 w/ a obd1 to obd2 harness if i get the p13 what is the harness worth? i also found a ecu for a obd2 h22 can i buy a harness and use this? if so where can i find a harness? for a obd2 to obd1 set up?
thanks

since your prelude is already OBD-1 you should keep it that way to keep wiring & ecu aspects simplified.

You dont need a jumper harness to run the P13 ecu. A P13 ecu will plug right into your existing ecu plugs.

If you're looking for a P13 ecu, I have a few for sale. They're auto P13's chipped to 5-speed spec. Hit me up if you're interested.

-katman

Back