H22A 300Hp Building N/A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FastRCars

What have u done to ur N/A H22´s ?

Is there any stroker kit? , sharper cams? what should i do to reach the 300Hp line..

I got the cash..so shoot..:)

ITB's are something to look into. Maybe Crower/skunk2/toda stage3 cams, valve springs&retainers, and high comp pistons just to name a few things. There is probly alot more stuff you need but thats a good start. There might be a stroker kit out there but im not sure. Just search some parts websites and hopefully you can find what you need to reach your goal.

Is there any particular reason you dont want forced induction?

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Jun 27 2005, 01:56 PM
ITB's are something to look into. Maybe Crower/skunk2/toda stage3 cams, valve springs&retainers, and high comp pistons just to name a few things. There is probly alot more stuff you need but thats a good start. There might be a stroker kit out there but im not sure. Just search some parts websites and hopefully you can find what you need to reach your goal.

Is there any particular reason you dont want forced induction?
[post=516835]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there thanks 4 ur answers!

Competing in N/A FWD Class in Dragracing..my first 1 season 2005 , for 2006 i would like to have an ever stronger engine combined with lower weight..

thats why i do not look att FI..

I have a Civic -94 DX with an H22 Lude engine..

I wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season and I hope you get your engine up to the specs you want. Good luck.

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Jun 27 2005, 02:28 PM
I wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season and I hope you get your engine up to the specs you want. Good luck.
[post=516841]Quoted post[/post]​

300 whp NA.....good luck..
the ITB are a pain to tune, so good luck with those and ohh yeah the 2.5k price on a good set up too.....and as far as the engine components....go ahead and buy some sleeves (youll need it) and maybe a stoker kit from toda...if they make them for the H (i have no idea) just open the sleeves and buy some je pistons with some corillo rods(or other forged internals), as far as the head youll neeed a complete port and polish a..but good luck...its alot of cash....thank god you have it.....BTW

do you know what the best part of dreaming is???

its free!

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 03:21 PM
300 whp NA.....good luck..
the ITB are a pain to tune, so good luck with those and ohh yeah the 2.5k price on a good set up too.....and as far as the engine components....go ahead and buy some sleeves (youll need it) and maybe a stoker kit from toda...if they make them for the H (i have no idea) just open the sleeves and buy some je pistons with some corillo rods(or other forged internals), as far as the head youll neeed a complete port and polish a..but good luck...its alot of cash....thank god you have it.....BTW

do you know what the best part of dreaming is???

its free!
[post=516852]Quoted post[/post]​

HA HA..didnt u get any milk this morning?

no one have talked about WHP...

sure..... then 300 fhp...my bad.....usually people post the hp they want at the wheels...lol
and no, no milk....just a good dose of vtec on the way to work....(i'm on a diet)....

it just seems like your a little over your head..

btw what platform are you using?

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 03:35 PM
sure..... then 300 fhp...my bad.....usually people post the hp they want at the wheels...lol
and no, no milk....just a good dose of vtec on the way to work....(i'm on a diet)....

it just seems like your a little over your head..

btw what platform are you using?
[post=516857]Quoted post[/post]​

its just a idea..im looking around and see whats possible..i havent really said if it will be possible or not..thats why i ask around here..

its a Jspec lude H22a 200Hp engine..

yeah but what platform....(what car)

dude for 300hp youll save alot of money if you force feed it

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 03:44 PM
yeah but what platform....(what car)

dude for 300hp youll save alot of money if you force feed it
[post=516862]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh sorry..;)

Its the EG3 Hatchback Chassie..:)

Yeah i know..but i compete in N/A Dragstrip so..force isnt possible

okay....

drag=FI
road course=NA
but do you.....

i would go with a k series....its lighter than an H and more power

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 03:57 PM
okay....

drag=FI
road course=NA
but do you.....

[post=516869]Quoted post[/post]​

Well...there´s a special class..only N/A so....cannot go with FI anyway..

H series isnt that much heavier as everybody thinks just look it up n u see.

I have lightned the car and its weighing about 900Kg (925kg ORIGINAL)

I was thinking of change rods n pistons for som forged ones..and of course let some one have a look at the top for a really aggressive racing cam and everything around it..CAI , Skunk exhaust and manifold , and also see if there is any throttlebodies like jenvey for the H22 , lightned flywheel n so on...for the managment i´ll go for a AEM or maby a Autronic or any other with autotune..

I have realy exp people around me so i do not think it will be a problem to build it prop..

Its just interesting to see/hear if anyone here have done this..and as i said before..the money isnt a problem

P.S I am manager for my own company we sell components for Hondas and so on...H22 is new for me , thats why i ask all this questions..i´ll sure get some nice price for the components..just need to know what to get..;)

Originally posted by FastRCars+Jun 27 2005, 10:15 AM-->
@Jun 27 2005, 03:57 PM
okay....

drag=FI
road course=NA
but do you.....

I was thinking of change rods n pistons for som forged ones..and of course let some one have a look at the top for a really aggressive racing cam and everything around it..CAI , Skunk exhaust and manifold , and also see if there is any throttlebodies like jenvey for the H22 , lightned flywheel n so on...for the managment i´ll go for a AEM or maby a Autronic or any other with autotune..

I have realy exp people around me so i do not think it will be a problem to build it prop..

Its just interesting to see/hear if anyone here have done this..and as i said before..the money isnt a problem

P.S I am manager for my own company we sell components for Hondas and so on...H22 is new for me , thats why i ask all this questions..i´ll sure get some nice price for the components..just need to know what to get..;)
[post=516880]Quoted post[/post]​

okay if you have your mind set on the H the the post on top of this one is wht youll need...i would go with the toda kit and ITB....also....SFP has a euro h22 in the eg hatch.....it was runing great at battle of the imports...

Originally posted by formby+Jun 27 2005, 04:32 PM-->
Originally posted by FastRCars@Jun 27 2005, 10:15 AM
formby
@Jun 27 2005, 03:57 PM
okay....

drag=FI 
road course=NA
but do you.....

[post=516880]Quoted post[/post]​

okay if you have your mind set on the H the the post on top of this one is wht youll need...i would go with the toda kit and ITB....also....SFP has a euro h22 in the eg hatch.....it was runing great at battle of the imports...
[post=516886]Quoted post[/post]​

Aha....well the H22 is in my garage so..:)

SFP?

I am also aware..that finding tuning parts isnt to easy for the H22..B18C or K20 could have been a better way , but..now i got this H22 and im building on that..:)

Anyone got some usefull links to share were i can find some parts?

/Jonas

Originally posted by FastRCars@Jun 27 2005, 10:38 AM
I am also aware..that finding tuning parts isnt to easy for the H22..B18C or K20 could have been a better way , but..now i got this H22 and im building on that..:)

/Jonas
[post=516890]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats not true, h series parts are usually just slightly more expensive than b series.

The k-series is a totally different ball park cost wise theinital money you put into a k series you could have a very very strong b or h series swap

Originally posted by hybridsol+Jun 27 2005, 05:08 PM-->
FastRCars
@Jun 27 2005, 10:38 AM

/Jonas
[post=516890]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats not true, h series parts are usually just slightly more expensive than b series.

The k-series is a totally different ball park cost wise theinital money you put into a k series you could have a very very strong b or h series swap
[post=516903]Quoted post[/post]​

I didnt talk about the cost..i meen..i havent seen any big market for aftermark upgrades for the H22

Back