H22A 5-speed Quaife LSD complete swap on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wagon-type-r

Up for sale on ebay is my modified 1994 Accord LX wagon with H22A engine, 5-speed Prelude transmission, Quaife LSD, all swap parts, Eibach Prokit springs, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, camber kits, and short shifter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

It was rear-ended and the damage was more than the car was worth, so I totaled it out and put it up for sale for parts. Starting bid is $1500 (no reserve) and buy-it-now is $2695. The car is driveable, so you can have it shipped or pick it up.

This is a great donor car for an H22A swap, especially into a 5th gen, as everything has already been done, including a complete wiring harness, Prelude driver side motor mount, '97 Prelude P/S bracket, external MAP, custom downpipe, high-flow cat, and all hoses and belts.

It's also a great donor car for an automatic to manual swap.

Plus an enterprising buyer could strip off the suspension parts, doors, interior, power switches and activators, and working A/C and sell these, too.

Lots more detail in my listing on ebay. Also note my feedback rating - bid with confidence.

most worthless swap ever.

limited by shitty ringlands and frm sleeves, this swap wil be guarenteed to make your car wallow in turns like no other. it sucks for boost, and it sucks all motor.

good luck dude.

most worthless swap ever.

limited by shitty ringlands and frm sleeves, this swap wil be guarenteed to make your car wallow in turns like no other. it sucks for boost, and it sucks all motor.

good luck dude.

wtf?

dont knock the H22 bro....not the best FI platform...but a great motor...

bump

This motor is the top choice for my civic right now. Although I want mine in OBD1

:werd:
its the cheapest highest HP honda motor available right now...

hotrex, what other motor would you choose to swap into an ACCORD WAGON???

Back