H22A JDM AUTOMATIC TCM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkj

hello.. i cannot find the OBD1 h22a jdm auto tranny P19 tcm.. can anyone help me where i can find it? thank ya :cry:

didnt we go over this...unless you have an h22a tranny you need to get an accord TCU.

because you are using an accord tranny.

:no:
You can use either. I suggest buying the Prelude TCU. Otherwise your tranny will not shift at the proper points while in the "D" position. You may still shift manually, but the TCU won't let you shift down above a certain RPM, because it thinks you'll blow the Accord's 6200 rpm redline out of the water.

Use the Prelude TCU if you find one. Expect to wire one wire to the TCU, otherwise your shifter won't come out of park.

PS. You can still hold each gear as fast as you want.

the way tab explained it, it makes perfect since. Give reiko the finger, call him a dumbass, and do what tab says. hes got an auto h22, he would know best.

allright so, tab.. do u know where to get jdm prelude tcu? i cannot find one

hmotorsonline.com
ebay.com
streetimports.com <<on Ebay or the net

It will be JDM, since they didn't make an auto in the US in those years.

so damn...now its lookin like ill also need a tcm for my tranny...since im getting the h22a auto tranny w/ lsd...will i be needing the p19? and i am also having problems finding one...why cant people sell these things around here...lol

You can run without it just fine until you find one. You'll just have to shift down manually and hold each gear until you wish to let the slushbox shift.

oooo...ok...so the p19 just makes the tranny AUTO shift pretty much...but without it everything will still run fine as long as im manually shifting...and this wont mess nothing up?

cuz if thats the case...then that will be ok...cuz im gettin that tranny, the ecu, and the conversion harness to get my car goin...and ill be able to drive it around until i can find the p19

cool.

There is one wire that has to be ran to the new TCM from your shifter area. I forget which wire it is, so do a search. If you don't run that wire, you'll have to use your key to get your car out of park.

i called the japanse auto parts in canada where i bought it and they said out of the stock.. i'll call them next week and let ya know abt it

its osaka japanse auto parts inc. in canada. hope ya guys find the business name in yellow book in canada.

osaka japanse auto parts inc. in canada.. (514) 382 4333

Yeah I have P19 that works fine for sale for $200 s&H included dont need it anymore cause converted from auto to manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back