H23_vtec in a 92 Civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

123_vtec

I currently got a 93 H23 block with a 95 JDM H22 head. They are all apart and bone stock. I'm new to engine buildup and install, so, I'm now needing all the infos from all you pros/tech guru out there. :worthy:
1. How to make an oil return line for the vtec head (drilling the hole, tapping it, and the measurements, etc.) ?
2. Do I need to buy a shiftlinkage made specially for this sway or can I use either the civic's or prelude's?
3. I got an ECU and matching key from a 00 prelude, and wonder if I can use them because I really like the immobilizer it has.
4. Least but not last, I want to know if I still be able to have room for accessories, such as AC, power steering, etc.

Any infos will be greatly appreciated guys! :worthy: Thanks and keep up this great forum!!!!!!! :D
By the way, my email is crx_si004@yahoo.com, if anyone would like to email me for the infos, it would be greatly welcom. Thanks again.

Hello, and welcome to the forums. First, have a look through the FAQ and swap forums. Most of your questions are answered there, if not, a quick search will often turn up any more specific info you need. If you run into something you can't find, post it up, and we'll tear it up.

Back