hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What the fuck did they expect? If I ever live on a street with people that stupid, I'm going to fly a plane into their fucking house.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 29 2003, 03:10 PM
What the fuck did they expect? If I ever live on a street with people that stupid, I'm going to fly a plane into their fucking house.

I want to live in a neighborhood with both you and idiotic kids. No need for tv just sit out on my porch and watch kamikazee planes fly into houses. LOL!
GOOD STUFF.

Originally posted by MadEgo+Oct 29 2003, 04:10 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 29 2003, 03:10 PM

I want to live in a neighborhood with both you and idiotic kids. No need for tv just sit out on my porch and watch kamikazee planes fly into houses. LOL!
GOOD STUFF.

:werd: :withstupid:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 29 2003, 03:10 PM

Can i be Aboo, your illustrious co-pilot?

hahahahah :owned:

and you guys can pilot planes anywhere you want, except near my neighborhood. :)

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 29 2003, 10:02 PM
and you guys can pilot planes anywhere you want, except near my neighborhood. :)

Would you believe that I actually hold a private pilot's license and that I'm certified to work on airplanes?

Back