Hahahha what dumb asses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Two part story from one of the members on max suk....

While finishing up at work yesterday afternoon, I was suddenly invaded by the local youngsters at my work. there were two Gixxers, 1K & 600, and R1 & R6 and an older big Ninja & an even older Z1.
They all wanted to know if and when I could come out and play. I told them to meet me @ my house in about an hour and we'd see if we could prehaps lap the island once.
As they motored off, I thought about how to nicely suggest that they consider getting protective gear cause half of them were clad in t-shirts and shorts w/ tennies.
We met up later and I purposed a twistie route but, the youngster on the R1 wanted to know where a flat strech on straight road was here on our island. I later figured out why.
We weren't even 5 miles into our ride when, the two Yammies decided it was wheelie time. They'd slow way down, stand and pogo on thier pegs thus lifting the front ends through a couple of gears. They did this over and over again reguardless of the oncoming traffic on a rural two lane road. We finally reached the far end of our ride and all stopped and, that's when I started in on them.
Three of the six riders ride with me occasionally and, those kids wear thier gear and, have been trying to develope responsible riding skills. On this day two of them were trying to perform the same antics as the stunter wannabes were. I told them what I thought of thier new found technics and, also told the two stunter boys that they better be ready to get booted into the weeds as I go by them if they were to continue to play the asshat on the same road I'm on in front of me. They said, "no prob" we'll just do our stuff behind you then. I told them that was a no go and I'd just have to flip a U'ie and boot them into the weeds from head on and, that would be even more painful for them.
They were a little putoff by my non wavering attitude.
The second half of our little jaunt went through some fairly technical stuff and, when we came out the otherside, only my two little friends were with me in the same zip code.
About 20 minutes after us three arrived at my house, the other three asshats finally showed up. They went on and on about how we musta been flying through the corners but, we really weren't. They said they didn't like twistie roads because it was too dangerous and, they'd rather ride out there wheelies / stoppies on long flat straight roads. Differant strokes I guess.
Well my two little buddies chose to remain behind with me and later thanked me for saying something to them both about how they'd been riding with the other asshats that day.
I hope I made a bit of a differance to them cause they have all the makings of good responsible sport riders but, were led to the stunt side temporarily by peer pressure I guess.

On a side note, 911 Girl (my wife) recieved several calls while at work reguarding the stunting asshats, it was then decided that the local authorities were helpless to try and catch them. Little did they know that if the asshats had choosen the try and escape via a twistie road they could of nabbed them real easy or, picked them up out of the weeds.

A while back I posted up a deal in the M/C adventure section about a few aspiring "stunta wannabees " I had the misfortune of riding with one afternoon and, told of thier reckless riding style and, their corresponding "F- everybody" attitude.

Well, I ran into one of them today and, it seems thier "lead stunta dude " got his ass in the ringer and Johnny Law was more than happy to crank on the handle, bout time, they had it coming.

Mr "stunta dude"on a R1 (no puke this time but, the thoughts still there) was caught red handed doing 110 in a 35 mph on the rear wheel in a residential area. To make matters even better for himself he encouraged his little gang of aspiring "stuntas" to try and give Johnny Law the slip. They made it about a mile down the road till they encountered some twisties then, proceeded to all pile into the lead "stunta" dude who stood the bike up mid corner on the second turn, ran wide and then went into the weeds where he truly belonged in the first place. Two out of his three "stunta" wannabe friends with a true sense of unwaivering devotion followed thier fearless leader into the weeds as well. The remaining one only got away because apparently Johnny Law had his hands full sorting out the fools in the weeds.
They all got thier "stunta" bikes impounded, a trip to the hospital, then to county jail and are facing all kinds of related charges.

The morale of the story I feel is, please don't do the "stunta" thing on the street unless you're very carefull as to where and who you endanger while doing it or, I guess it can all end up as something to bgag to your friends about as you try and explain what happend to your bike, license, and a good portion of your hard earned money.

:cliffs: don't be lazy you mo fos =)

Seems like common sense to me. I'll do 110 passing a car, but I do my best to make sure I'm only endangering myself.

gotta love asshat kids on bikes... We've got a bunch of those around here... 1 guy bought a ZX-6R, so now literally ALL OF THE FUCKIN RICERS went out and bought ZX-6r's... at least 10 of them... And in 4 months, i think only 2 haven't dumped them at one time or another.

im sure he's mocking them with the stunta and what not but my eyes are bleeding reading that

Yeah, I agree. That story was very hard to read.

Couple of questions... Where was this? What do they consider "kids"? The youngest person of all the riders I know is 24.

Ironically, I just had a conversation with my man the other night about how many times he's been pulled over & how he's never gotten a ticket or even a written warning. Cops usually laugh it off & just tell them to ride safe.

On a side note, I saw on MTV today there will be some show on Thursday night, I think, about stunt riders.

Back