half of a Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
DSCN0440.jpg

im speechless on this one all :blink:

that reminds me of the sliced up horse in that J. Lo movie about the serial killer who she gets into the mind of. i thik it was called "the box"?

lol@the box.. and yea it kinda does look photoshopped

that looks totally photoshopped..but on another note, there is this shop around here that has a crx cut off just behind the front seats, and they sit around in it and wheel it around on a jack when there's nothing to do..kinda cool..

i use photoshop alot and im a graphic artist and that does not look photoshopped to me. check out the reflections of the rug and the tapestry on the side of the car. that would be very hard to recreate. also, the reflection of that concrete wall in the back which reflects across the roof and the hood. also, you can see the woman's shirt through the windshield (the girl standing in back).

nah... def not photoshopped... look at the roof where the glare is there from the wall behind it... thats natural.

It is photoshopped. Proof : look at the shadows. How in the hell are you going to have shadows going from the left AND right? No lighting could do that meng.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Nov 10 2002, 08:52 AM
It is photoshopped. Proof : look at the shadows. How in the hell are you going to have shadows going from the left AND right? No lighting could do that meng.

dude, a light on each side of the car would cast a shadow on each opposite side.

Originally posted by one zexy crx+Nov 10 2002, 09:19 AM-->
Afipunk21
@Nov 10 2002, 08:52 AM
It is photoshopped.  Proof : look at the shadows.  How in the hell are you going to have shadows going from the left AND right?  No lighting could do that meng.

dude, a light on each side of the car would cast a shadow on each opposite side.

Look at the light hitting front of the hood. That means it is in the middle above the car which can cast a shadow on both sides. Look at the grill, look through it, you will see the carpet. If this is photoshopped then they paid alot of attention to details.

One last thing, look at the top right of the windshield look through it, you will see white through the tint. That is the girl's shirt who is behind the car.

Not Photoshopped.

if only they would have taken the pic a little to the left, you can't really tell unless you saw the intrenals

All the shadows line up with the shadows on the people too well for it to be photoshopped.

Back