Happy b day jeffie7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahaha you're getting as old as I am.

:(

happy unbirthday!

birthday-pizza-2.jpg

Wheres my damn cake and when is injen going to pop out of it?

Time for this little homo to join linh in bed.

=)

Yea, Im still in MD. I dont post much anymore because i really dont have much to say... lol

I work, hit up the gym, play Halo then go to bed.

Jeff... We will be @ Power Plant on Saturday for 2 separate peoples birthdays. You should drive up.

Yea, Im still in MD. I dont post much anymore because i really dont have much to say... lol

I work, hit up the gym, play Halo then go to bed.

Jeff... We will be @ Power Plant on Saturday for 2 separate peoples birthdays. You should drive up.

Fuck Halo, and the power plant is still around? I still can't get over going to that place near BWI, like holy chit that was one kick ass place.......

=)

its more like I can't get over the fact that so many locals LOVE that place.

Today my boss took me out to dinner, we went to a really nice local restaurant that over looks the bay/river, a place he hits up a lot and I go to not as often but still a good bit, drinks are in the 7-12 range, apps in the 8-12 and entrees at around 18-38 not high dollar but white table cloth style place, nothing to look down on. Anywho at one point I had to piss and fart like no other it felt like I was about to get the shits it was so bad, I got up and say I'll brb, I then waddled to the bathroom, as I'm pissing I'm trying to push the let the fart out in a graceful manor, I get nothing, it was at the point where I could have forced it out but it would have been like a horn blowing full blast, or I could just suck it up and say F it. So I said F it and let it be. I went back to the table and sat down, as soon as I sat down it came back.. MOFO! so I said to myself, fuck it, I leaned over and opened my ass up a bit so I can let the air out SBD style, god only knows how much air came out, it was like 6 seconds worth of none stop air, it just kept coming, I started to laugh a bit and my boss was like wtf? I told him dude I couldn't fart in the bathroom and as soon as I sat down it hit me so I let it out, by the time I was done saying that, it hit me, HOLY SHIT, it was one of the most rank farts I've ever put out, at that point he sticl his nose into his coffee cup and covers his face with his napkin, I start laughing my ass off trying to be a discrect as I can while looking around to see who might have been tear gassed, thankfully there was no one directly behind me, thankfully there was only 1 table to the right of us with 4 people. I have no doubt whatsoever that they got hit with it, it was not a smell to be taken lightly. my god was it bad. It was like a whole platoon returned from the field and all had to drop duces at the same time, it was rotten, I'm talking rotten eggs, make you gag rotten. my god was it bad.

And that is the story of my night.

today my boss took me out to dinner, we went to a really nice local restaurant that over looks the bay/river, a place he hits up a lot and i go to not as often but still a good bit, drinks are in the 7-12 range, apps in the 8-12 and entrees at around 18-38 not high dollar but white table cloth style place, nothing to look down on. Anywho at one point i had to piss and fart like no other it felt like i was about to get the shits it was so bad, i got up and say i'll brb, i then waddled to the bathroom, as i'm pissing i'm trying to push the let the fart out in a graceful manor, i get nothing, it was at the point where i could have forced it out but it would have been like a horn blowing full blast, or i could just suck it up and say f it. So i said f it and let it be. I went back to the table and sat down, as soon as i sat down it came back.. Mofo! So i said to myself, fuck it, i leaned over and opened my ass up a bit so i can let the air out sbd style, god only knows how much air came out, it was like 6 seconds worth of none stop air, it just kept coming, i started to laugh a bit and my boss was like wtf? I told him dude i couldn't fart in the bathroom and as soon as i sat down it hit me so i let it out, by the time i was done saying that, it hit me, holy shit, it was one of the most rank farts i've ever put out, at that point he sticl his nose into his coffee cup and covers his face with his napkin, i start laughing my ass off trying to be a discrect as i can while looking around to see who might have been tear gassed, thankfully there was no one directly behind me, thankfully there was only 1 table to the right of us with 4 people. I have no doubt whatsoever that they got hit with it, it was not a smell to be taken lightly. My god was it bad. It was like a whole platoon returned from the field and all had to drop duces at the same time, it was rotten, i'm talking rotten eggs, make you gag rotten. My god was it bad.

And that is the story of my night.

lmfao

Back