Has anyone noticed OGMatt & 90civicboy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
There's 2 kids on this forum that can probably put a lot of us to shame if we were their age and dealing with cars. Heck I didn't even do an oil change before my first swap, the car didn't last 1000 miles before a bearing spun. I was 19. Also, they are from Canada, and they don't do dumb stuff to their cars, useless tasteless mods.

Even better, I don't have to drop my IQ 20 points to read their posts.

What I'm saying is they skipped that and went right to the real stuff.
Welcome to Hondaswap OGMatt & 90civicboy. I'm guessing you guys know each others because of postings.

lol, they've both been here for a while now.....
I just noticed these past few days. shhhh.. :D

or at least they picked up on posting enough for me to actually pay attention to their usernames

Last edited:
yea they have been here awhile,they are actually friends or some shit,,pretty smart fuckers

yea they have been here awhile,they are actually friends or some shit,,pretty smart fuckers

where the fuck have you been?

i wish i got into cars that young.
i never even looked under the hood of a car until i bought my prelude.
that was like 6 months ago, now im going to school to be a mechanic.
lol

where the fuck have you been?

i wish i got into cars that young.
i never even looked under the hood of a car until i bought my prelude.
that was like 6 months ago, now im going to school to be a mechanic.
lol

Not really. I wasn't quite as knowledgable, but I started very young. I had 4 hondas before I was 18. My first when I was 15.

I was burnt out by 19. I was sick of fixing cars. Sunroof Seal goes, 6 hours later swapping sun roofs out. Head bends a valve, pull it out and rebuild it. 100k service jobs. Brakes. You name it, all my cars the most basic parts were breaking and I was rebuilding it. I kind of liked working on cars when adding performance parts but when you're doing valve jobs to stop burning oil and replacing blown struts often, I realized it definitely wasn't something I could do for long term and needed a car that was practical.

3 Years later, I'm glad I don't have to work on my car on the weekends and have more free time.

Not really. I wasn't quite as knowledgable, but I started very young. I had 4 hondas before I was 18. My first when I was 15.

not really what?
with as much as ive learned in the past 6 months, i could only imagine how much id know if i started when i was 15..

I kind of wish I was more ignorant about it then.

I didn't do regular high school, I dropped out of sports, etc. I spent my time working to buy parts for my car or fixing my car. It was like a drug for me. I had to get my hands dirty all the time.

Shit I remember buying a broken neglected CRX knowing I'd be killing at least 5 weekends and many many nights to get it "road" worthy (even though I drove it too and from work anyways).

I'm guessing you guys know each others because of postings.

Ya brad and I go way back from kindergarten and have been best friends since. Are love of Hondas came when brad and his dad were looking to buy some cheap civic. Brad didnt think much about them until his dad said that his uncles old si could beat his 66 mustang witch brad used to love. So then over time they bought and sold 8 ef civics, they have 1 accord, and john(brad's dad) went down to Cali to pic up his yellow ap1 s2000. ps: we live in victoria BC

fucking life story and shit..
lol
This thread is all about us so you can shut the fuck up. Lol kidding.:)

Matt called me about half an hour ago and said "BRAD BRAD the guys on HS put on a thread abot us!! Oh yeah and I'm getting an AEM intake today too." Thats actually how it went.

Last edited:
I've put about 300 KMS (around 150-200 miles) on my car by going up and down my driveway. I taught myself to rev match and other things too.

When I do my drivers test I'll be power shifting, double clutching, rev matching...

rgx8401-1.jpg

wtf? is that photoshopped? you look like one of those blow up punching bags. lol

Smurfs_Toy_Smurf_Bop_Bag.jpg

and i hope you have a long ass driveway... damn.

Back