Have a 2000 civic si Prop valve...ABS or NO?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
anyone know if all 2000 civic si's had ABS or not. I am asuuming they did. I have a prop valve from one, but not 100% sure. TIA

matt

as far as I know they did not have ABS. I remember this guy I knew saying that he locked them up several times. unless he had a 99 and they went to ABS in 2000. :shrug2:

Are you converting something? What are you using it for. There is a thread that the prop valve was thoughly discussed. Since then I talked to Brian at Fast Brakes and we both agreed that the differences are very small if any. In 99.943225656452% (pissedoff's style number) of the cases you will not know the difference.

Do a part search in the online honda dealers and see if the part number is different.

I doubt the the prop valve is different between ABS and Non-ABS.
What is stamped on the outside.... 4040?

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 21 2005, 01:54 PM
as far as I know they did not have ABS. I remember this guy I knew saying that he locked them up several times. unless he had a 99 and they went to ABS in 2000. :shrug2:
[post=529526]Quoted post[/post]​

USDM Civic Si's never even had the option of ABS. Canadian SiRs (US Si equivalent) had ABS though.

Back