Haven't I seen that somewhere before??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Outlandish_Bandit

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.728718,3...07918&t=k&hl=en

That sure looks like something I've seen before, but it can't be.... thats a picture taken by a satellite over our Cold War rival Russia. Interesting that they scrapped their program, while the United States kept it alive and kickin. For some reason I doubt it was due to their poor economy, and more for the fact that its a retarded design. But hey, thats just me.

He just said it was somewhere in Russia... reading > you. :p

And I think he means the space shuttle looking thing.

I didn't even read what he wrote... I just clicked on it and sat there for a while looking at the highways around the city. That map is hard to look at zooming in and then all the way out. Looked further west than it was.

Anyway, Thanks... I spent an hour looking all over the US with that map. Found the Sears and John Hancock tower in Chicago, my apartments and the WTC site in NYC.

The UFO thing is neat.

My friend in New Zealand has a russian space shuttle parked behind his house. I'm not shitting you. A mall has it on lease for some opening-day event. Some kids hopped the fence and tagged it.

-> Steve

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 1 2005, 08:37 AM
nevermind...I found my house

and my job

and my aunts house

ahh...bordem at work
[post=519023]Quoted post[/post]​

I found Ingram, Arrow, my apartments, my house, Glenbrook and Jefferson Pointe malls. It's not that hard if you're a geography and architecture buff like I am.

THREAD FROM THE DEAD

Finally got it.. it was a Buran shuttle in Sydney

Sitting in a parking lot, getting vandalized.
IMG_3352.jpg

A company had bought it to display on their opening - Then they went bankrupt. IT still sits here, in a car parking lot in downtown sydney completely ignored.At This site

Sorry for the resurrection.

-> Steve

How can you not see it !? It's a space shuttle !

There is a bright future for you in the CIA :)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 27 2005, 08:02 PM
[post=532179]Quoted post[/post]​

lmmfao!!!!!!

dammit steve don't you know fat people are prone to heart attacks!?

Thats sad when they don't have the money to tow the damn shuttle home.

And the kids that tagged it need to fucking die. Seriously..

"Hey, there's a multi-billion dollar thing that people spent lifetimes creating! Lets spray paint it with some ghetto shit!"

Damned welfare kids.

It's a funny thing... Apparently (looking on the history of it) it was launched once, and only had enough power to orbit twice. Which is like... what... 5 hours.

But it did it unmanned, which is neat as well. I want to see the inside of it. It's prolly full of liquid-filled gauges, 8 gauge steel seats and vacuum tubes.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 27 2005, 10:02 PM
How can you not see it !? It's a space shuttle !

-> Steve
[post=532179]Quoted post[/post]​

map9dh.jpg

I still see nothing that even resembles a space shuttle

:shrug2:

Back