Hello people, I am new, count on me to help you!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Import Builders

:wave: :wave:

I like this particular site, and I would like to join and help some people out, see if I can write some articles for it maybe, and just overall add to the site.

here is my background:

Owned a Dynojet dyno, and tuned a few thousand cars (Honda) from 2001-2003. Been doing a few on a Dynapack dyno now.

I have designed my own line of pistons, that have been out a few years, which keep improving. Called "IB Spec" Wiseco & Probe pistons. I had some IB Spec CP pistons, but that is over and will stick with the 2 I have. I also have my own line of rods, valvetrain, retainers, lowering springs, coilovers, intakes, and some other things I have worked with various people to develope.

I can help people in the following areas, because of my background:

-How to make alot of HP and why.
-How to keep a motor reliable, and why.
-How to properly build a motor, that is reliable.
-How to tune a motor for power & Reliability.
-How to use Hondata/A dyno/AFC to tune with.
-Why certain pistons are good for certain things. Any question piston related, I am qualified to answer. Rods as well.
-Why head porting is usefull, and when you need it.

I am honest, straight forward and have a positive attitude.

Thank you all, and I hope to get to know you all.

Jeff

Welcome to Hondaswap.

I'm the expert on any ricer parts you'd like to know about, anything from matrix, to tucan, to knock off schucks brand, I know them all. :D

welcome :D where are you located? cali?
Owned a Dynojet dyno, and tuned a few thousand cars (Honda) from 2001-2003.

you sound like you no longer have it?

EDIT: so can i get the homie D on some parts mang? lol

good one,

ok now I am talking a reall thing,

question to you Import Builders,

ok I have a stock c1, now I don't have the money to put in it(still in school and reall tight budget) but porting and polishing a head, puting like a Skunk 2 stage 2 cams with stiffer springs and titanium retainers, and of course basics header intake cut back, an MSD, and a skunk 2 IM....................you see were my thoughts go, how much horse power I can get out of this set up, I know all the people gonna say try it and you will see, but you say that you are an expert........

:) I didn't say anything about the pistons because I still keep the thoought of turboing the shit,.

ok so what you think, will I make a Type R cry?

Jeff, welcome aboard our board. :)

I own the place, so if you need anything, or whatever, drop me a pm.

-Brian

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2004, 12:15 AM
Jeff, welcome aboard our board. :)

I own the place, so if you need anything, or whatever, drop me a pm.

-Brian

Well, the site has me really interested. I knew about this site, but I didn;t realize how informative it was. I have the feeling your members are far more educated than alot of other boards.

And its more like, what the heck can I do for you man? How about I pay you for some advertising on this site to show you, I appreciate what your doing here.

is that fair?

SERGEY P.A.

I have already done what you want, to a stock GSR. Want to see the chart? Here is it man.
gsrcamreview.jpg

Thats a US Stock GSR block, with stock GSR cams that made 160 WHP with no cat, and the IB Spec header we used to sell. Stock intake manifold.
The 184+ graph is still stock intake manifold, but with some larger cams in it, there are like 4-5 kinds of cams that will make the difference like that. Jun 3's, etc..Crower stage 3's, etc

So thats the difference. Stock block, same intake manifold, same intake, same header, we only changed the cams and I tuned the crap out of it to perfection.

Jeff

i have a stock gsr which im in the process of boosting. i'd like to lower the CR to 8.8-9.0:1 . do you have pistons/rods at homie discount for meh? :D thx

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 1 2004, 12:52 AM
i have a stock gsr which im in the process of boosting. i'd like to lower the CR to 8.8-9.0:1 . do you have pistons/rods at homie discount for meh? :D thx

hey whats up. I don't really want to post prices, or try and advertise blatantly on the site unless I was paying to do so, which i will be soon.

I can help everyone, in many ways, that is one way. I mostly want to post about tech, and helpful advice type of things.

Why don't I PM you and help you out, take it off the board until I am paying.

Jeff

Originally posted by Import Builders@Apr 1 2004, 12:43 AM
Well, the site has me really interested. I knew about this site, but I didn;t realize how informative it was. I have the feeling your members are far more educated than alot of other boards.

And its more like, what the heck can I do for you man? How about I pay you for some advertising on this site to show you, I appreciate what your doing here.

:eek: Well, i never in my life thought i'd hear that one.

There's a lot of knowledge here. But, theres also a lot of tollerence for not-so-knowledgeable folks as well. And I think that's what makes the place good.

our ad info is here: https://hondaswap.com/advertise.php

Also, I replied to your email.

jeff you sound like a man of honor I like that. Glad to have you aboard. Good info backed by real experience. I worked for honda for 3 years so it is good to see someone with real knowledge. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Projectzc@Apr 1 2004, 03:34 AM
jeff you sound like a man of honor I like that. Glad to have you aboard. Good info backed by real experience. I worked for honda for 3 years so it is good to see someone with real knowledge. Keep up the good work.

:werd: I joined this site becuase people were about the HP and TECH, you joined for the right reasons. If any one gives you a hard time not realising you are such a good guy just blow them off cause it happens. You seem to good to loose ;) Stick around, ignor that ass's.

Also you may find some crude jokes and what not hanging around, but its all in good fun. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah............my names jeff to :spin:

Originally posted by Import Builders@Mar 31 2004, 11:52 PM
:wave: :wave:

I like this particular site, and I would like to join and help some people out, see if I can write some articles for it maybe, and just overall add to the site.

here is my background:

Owned a Dynojet dyno, and tuned a few thousand cars (Honda) from 2001-2003. Been doing a few on a Dynapack dyno now.

I have designed my own line of pistons, that have been out a few years, which keep improving. Called "IB Spec" Wiseco & Probe pistons. I had some IB Spec CP pistons, but that is over and will stick with the 2 I have. I also have my own line of rods, valvetrain, retainers, lowering springs, coilovers, intakes, and some other things I have worked with various people to develope.

I can help people in the following areas, because of my background:

-How to make alot of HP and why.
-How to keep a motor reliable, and why.
-How to properly build a motor, that is reliable.
-How to tune a motor for power & Reliability.
-How to use Hondata/A dyno/AFC to tune with.
-Why certain pistons are good for certain things. Any question piston related, I am qualified to answer. Rods as well.
-Why head porting is usefull, and when you need it.

I am honest, straight forward and have a positive attitude.

Thank you all, and I hope to get to know you all.

Jeff

From your one post in my thread, I can see that you really are a straight forward no bullshitting type of guy. I hope to learn from your experience and knowledge to help me build my Si. Welcome aboard and thanks for being experienced. :)

Wow, really from "IB" :worthy: :worthy:

I've learned about your site thru honda-swap, ironic aye.
Welcome aboard and stay forever! B)

WELCOME. I can't wait to see how much help you will offer us.

Oh yea, from seeing the above dyno graph... :worthy: :worthy: Jeff

Hiya Jeff! This is Mike- the guy with the piston comparison you saw yesterday. I'm glad you got over to the board after we talked on the email. Just PM Brian (pissedoffsol) and he can get you set up as an advertiser and HS Vendor.

Back