Help me choose

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
the original color is the blue
gallery_13158_303_17426.jpg

Aqua Pearl Metallic Acrylic Enamel
aquapaintmet_lg.jpg

Purple Metallic Acrylic Enamel
purplemetallic_lg.jpg

Gun Metal Grey Metallic Acrylic Enamel
gunmetal_lg.jpg

Burgundy Metallic Acrylic Enamel
burgmet_lg.jpg

i also like this purple
2004_greyish_black.jpg

i like the purple but the aqua is closer to stock and its pearl.....i'm having a hard time deciding...i really would like a rich deep metallic pearl violet...

I want to paint my lude that gun metal color, thats a pretty color there. but then again, i'd choose something with color so that you could paint stuff like the valve cover to match cuz i dont think the valve cover would look good in gun metal

Out of those colors, I would say that the GunMetal would look the best. I am also a big fan of a pearl white metallic type of color too.

i like the flat black idea but i want it to stand out a little....i like the deep purple tones better....

whats a good paint company?

House Of Kolor....

If you don't want to spend $3 gazillion for a pint, check out PPG.

Don't use Omni. Omni sucks.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 15 2005, 06:07 PM
Satin black....a.k.a. 'flat black done the right way'
[post=512601]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: Yeah..Flat black..I think it'll look sick....SEXY....lol
same with that Gunmetal.....

Burgandy = teh win

fuck flat black, only reason I'd do it is if I wanted my car dull and dirty all the time.

in last moths issue of Honda tuning "BOOST"....the cover car is painted a lexus LS 430 black cherry pearl....its so fucking hot...

thats the kind of look i'm looking for...a rich deep berry, purple, even burgundy pearl....my firends dad will prep and spray the car....but i cant find the color online.

..i prefer to buy a paint kit...the colors at the top of the page are from

http://www.paintforcars.com/

they have a minimal selection, but i have no idea were to get paint mixed

whatever you do paint the car basecoat/clearcoat not acrylic enamel

Back