Help : Some upgrades for my B18C4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bono

Hi. I am new to the honda world and would like to go for some upgrades for my ek9 swapped b18c4. Here is a list after some research from the net I am interested :
1. Blox racing billet alu. Trottle body (B series)
2. JDM Type R Intake Manifold - B series
3. Skunk2 B series composite fuel rail
4. Buddy Club Spec 4 Head Package which comprise of :
- B.Club spec 4 intake & exhaust camshafts
- B.Club intake and exhaust camgears
- B.Club titanium retainers
- B.club valve springs
5. Flyweel
6. Hondata S300

Are these items suitable for the B18C4 upgrades or I am going for stuffs mentioned that won't fit into. I need your help guys. Thanks a lot

Going to a stage 4 cam without bumping the compression might be a bad idea. you want these items to match. If you're not going to do pistons to get you to say, 13:1 inside, you probably don't want to go above a stage 2 cam.
If you're going to be tuning with the s300, you might want to consider larger injectors as well. something in the 310 - 350cc range. oem's are 240cc and basically maxed out from the factory.

The B18C4 is a GSR motor. The JDM ITR Intake manifold won't fit...

Good catch-- yeah, you'll need to use the skunk2 version or similar which is basically the same thing but has the correct bolt pattern. you'll also need to do the itr throttle cable to match.

Yep I did get the info that JDM won't fit. But skunk2 version will fit and the trottle body should be the 70mm one. Am right???

Back