Help!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Hey guys,

It's my 3rd year anniversary with my gf this sunday and I'm really at a loss for what to get her, or a nice thing to do. I need some opinions, or things that you guys have done in the past to impress your women for such an occasion. I'll give you guys a brief description of her interests and maybe, collectively, we could figure out a gift.

My gf:

Loves the outdoors and has a degree in Environmental Engineering.

Has two ATVs and likes to go mudding and trail riding.

Loves fashion, and was a runway model for the Ford Modelling Agency for most of her teenage years (she's 5"11) Wears clothes from Triple Five Soul to BCBG to Parrasuco to T&A, ect.....

Loves driving, and just this week bought a 02 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro (pics soon!)

Loves to smoke the ganja. (It was my original idea to get her a wicked glass blown bong...I know she'd love it but I wanted to explore other ideas)

Loves surprises and me doing things that I wouldn't normally do (being spontaneous)

She would rather stay home with me and watch a movie than go out.

I dunno......5"11, blond hair, blue eyes, 118lbs, C cup???? :p I don't know what else to say!!???

What do you guys think?? What would be a good gift?

This is probably the wrong place to ask... I mean, really. The site is run by one of the most ineligible bachelors in the history of the internet.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 8 2005, 10:18 AM
This is probably the wrong place to ask... I mean, really. The site is run by one of the most ineligible bachelors in the history of the internet.
[post=522553]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

92civ:
The glass piece is becoming more and more of a good idea..... Cant go camping this weekend though.....Have Pit Passes to the Molson Indy all weekend.

bring her there...go under the bleachers and use the glass peice.

I dunno, maybe just rent a movie and just stay at home.

i would buy her flowers, a teddy bear...$150 gift card at victorias secret...and dinner....then ohhh sweet loving....

lol

for the pipe, check happypipes.com, excellent service for all sorts of TOBACCO pipes...

you said she likes atv'ing
i would suggest taking a ride on her atv's, but you need to go ahead of time and put a picnic basket at a special place, secluded with a view or by a water fall, someplace romantic and all that shit..

so you go and set up your picnic basket with some wine, a blanket, nice food, etc etc etc.... then you ask her to go for a ride... go to the designated place, get her baked out of her mind, pop out the picnic basket from its hiding place, and feed her with lots of good yummy food...

you could also have some flowers on hand, maybe a couple candles in case you end up staying at the designated area for hours... and if you could bring a portable music player to really set it all off... i think that would be suprise enough, plus with a Z and the new smoking aparatus... she should love it...

lol

for the pipe, check happypipes.com, excellent service for all sorts of TOBACCO pipes...

you said she likes atv'ing
i would suggest taking a ride on her atv's, but you need to go ahead of time and put a picnic basket at a special place, secluded with a view or by a water fall, someplace romantic and all that shit..

so you go and set up your picnic basket with some wine, a blanket, nice food, etc etc etc.... then you ask her to go for a ride... go to the designated place, get her baked out of her mind, pop out the picnic basket from its hiding place, and feed her with lots of good yummy food...

you could also have some flowers on hand, maybe a couple candles in case you end up staying at the designated area for hours... and if you could bring a portable music player to really set it all off... i think that would be suprise enough, plus with a Z and the new smoking aparatus... she should love it...

See....no faith. :p

Great idea dude.....I'd know the exact place to do that.

I dunno......5"11, blond hair, blue eyes, 118lbs, C cup???? :p I don't know what else to say!!???
[post=522546]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck, order me one! but i'll take a brunette and a slightly smaller boob. :p

i'd be happy with the blond hair
lol

maybe a little bit shorter, i like em petite...
c cups on a tiny frame = :drool:

so how did you end up with a runway model?
did you ever post pics of her on here?

edit: apparently happypipes took a shit... http://www.northwestglassart.com has some cool stuff but i can not vouch for service..

You guys are hilarious...

You'll get your pics when she picks up her new Audi from the dealership next week.

How did I end up with her? Went on vacation to Myrtle beach with a bunch of friends 3 years ago. She was a friend of a friend that came along. By the end of the trip we were unseperable. Didn't know anything about her until I got back to Toronto.

Damn. Sounds like me and my g/f. Friend of a friend kinda deal, ended up together.

How did I end up with her? Went on vacation to Myrtle beach with a bunch of friends 3 years ago. She was a friend of a friend that came along. By the end of the trip we were unseperable. Didn't know anything about her until I got back to Toronto.

nice..
TTIWWOP
TTIWWOP
TTIWWOP

does she have any friends? :lol:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 8 2005, 10:55 AM

nice..
TTIWWOP
TTIWWOP
TTIWWOP

does she have any friends? :lol:
[post=522576]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: Was waiting for that.

Alright guys, lets not get off topic here.....last thing I need is this thread to be turned into a hot or not thread complete with the pissedoffsol rating :p

jokes......but any more imput is appreciated :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2005, 10:39 AM
[post=522546]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck, order me one! but i'll take a brunette and a slightly smaller boob. :p
[post=522566]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll take one myself.

Thats the first thing that came to mind.

I'll keep the C cups and could go for a blonde or brunette.

Customizeeeee 'em here!

Thank you Santa.

yo, you're girl sounds awesome, congrats you lucky son of a bastard. now why couldnt i find a girl when i went to Myrtle Beach. i guess that's just my luck.

i had a picnic with my girl (at the time) for some anniversary. it was on top of a hill that over looked a pretty busy intersection. odd place, but it was kind of a step out of reality in a way. picnic is a great idea. roll up like a 3 or 4 gram blunt, atv'ing, then a picnic. sounds like a good time, can i come?

make sure to bring bug spray though.

Get her a Mossberg 590 Marine coat.

-> Steve

Get her a Mossberg 590 Marine coat.

LMAO, only you steve... only you

and for safetys sake i would strongly advise the blunt or glass smoking to be after the atv ride to the picnic site...

flowers, smoke, new glass piece, food, blanket, candles, music, alcohol and some of the new ky warming massage oil all at a romantic site and her heart will MELT...

Back