here comes Ophelia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

too weak and hitting the wrong area

i want another cat 4+ to hit new orleans and take out all those dumb fucks that stayed there

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 8 2005, 11:33 AM

i want another cat 4+ to hit new orleans and take out all those dumb fucks that stayed there
[post=551409]Quoted post[/post]​

mental? think about it if you have lived in that house ALL your life..its been passed down through your family and you are forced to leave would you want to? I mean I probably would but I would not like it that much.

i got 99 problems but a tropical storm aint one. every time i think i hate sacramento and i wanna move to the east coast a tropical storm or greater hits ya'll

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 8 2005, 11:33 AM

:werd:

[/quote]
mental? think about it if you have lived in that house ALL your life..its been passed down through your family and you are forced to leave would you want to? I mean I probably would but I would not like it that much.
[post=551457]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

exactly you wouldn't want to but you would.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya+Sep 8 2005, 01:58 PM-->
lol thats fucked up dude
[post=551454]Quoted post[/post]​

fucked up? perhaps, but i honestly dont give a fuck about them, they had MORE than enough warning of what was comming their way... knew about the hurricane at least a week before it hit, knew it was strong as hell, they had a mandatory evacuation notice go out 2 full days before the hurricane hit... and wht did they do??? NOTHING... they didnt do a fucking thing... they have no one to blame for their current situation but themselves... had they at least evacuated to one of the evacuation points that still ended up getting fucked up i would fully support them... at least they TRIED to save themselves... i fully support the people in the hospitals that have no way of helping themselves... but all those assholes that CHOSE to stay in their homes that are now stranded on their roofs starving and dehydrated can kiss my ass... they made their choice... now they need to stop fucking crying and deal with the decision they made
i feel no simpathy for people who do nothing to try to help thenselves

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Sep 8 2005, 02:03 PM
E_SolSi
@Sep 8 2005, 11:33 AM

[post=551457]Quoted post[/post]​

if staying with their home is more important to them then their life, then so be it
but like i said before... they made their decision now its time to deal with it

i dont care if my house was built by my great great great great great grandfather with his bare fucking hands back in the 1700's, had been the home of my family ever since, and was a national fucking landmark.... if the choice is me saving my own life, or staying with the house... im fuckin gone :imgone:

[random annalogy]the captain going down with the ship is a noble ideal... stupid IMO... but still noble
however all nobility of the decision is removed if the captain starts crying like a bitch that no one is doing anything to help him [/random annalogy]

even the people in cali trying to defend their homes from a wild fire with a garden hose arent as bad as these fucks in new orleans... i mean at least you have some kind of chance of protecting your house against a wild fire.... its not much of a chance... but its there
what the fuck can you do against a hurricane?!?!?!?
spray water on it???
dig a trench around your home???
stand in front of the house and ask the hurricane nicely not to destroy your home???
no... you cant do shit... aside from building a home that is designed to withstand hurricane force winds and debris strikes... but even then you are still fucked in the event of a flood
:shrug2:

fucked up? perhaps, but i honestly dont give a fuck about them, they had MORE than enough warning of what was comming their way... knew about the hurricane at least a week before it hit, knew it was strong as hell, they had a mandatory evacuation notice go out 2 full days before the hurricane hit... and wht did they do??? NOTHING... they didnt do a fucking thing... they have no one to blame for their current situation but themselves... had they at least evacuated to one of the evacuation points that still ended up getting fucked up i would fully support them... at least they TRIED to save themselves... i fully support the people in the hospitals that have no way of helping themselves... but all those assholes that CHOSE to stay in their homes that are now stranded on their roofs starving and dehydrated can kiss my ass... they made their choice... now they need to stop fucking crying and deal with the decision they made
i feel no simpathy for people who do nothing to try to help thenselves

wow, I didnt know they had a fucking week to get out

yea fuck em.. its there own fault

But I would walk 100 miles
And I would walk 100 more
To be the man who walked 200 miles
To get the fuck out of New Orleans...

my god... i haven't heard that song in 13 years.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 04:28 PM
a week?

and how would you get out with no car?

whens the last time you walked 100 miles?
[post=551534]Quoted post[/post]​

hurricanes dont exactly sneak up out of no where... especially bigass fuckin category 5s
regardless
2 days before the hurricane hit there was an evacuation notice
2 days = 48 hours

average human walks at a speed of 1.3m/s... this isnt anything special... just normal walking
that works out to 2.9 mph
this doesnt factor in the fear for life adrenaline factor that would make you walk quite a bit faster

whatever...

even a lazy fucker should be able to get at least 8 hours of walking done within 24 hours... remember the fear for life motivation
so a lazy slow fuck moving at 2.9mph for 16 hours will make it almost 50 miles
someone who is a little more motivated would make it considerably farther

if you can get your hands on a bike you should be able to make it at LEAST 200 miles
shit i can make it 20+ miles in 3 hours on rollerblades (that works out to about 106 miles in 16 hours)... and im just doing that for fun

all of this is assuming that NO ONE else will help you at all
in the event of an impending disaster there are plenty of ways to get out of the area, or at least to a "safe" location

im sick of hearing excuses
if these people wanted to save themselves they could have made an effort.... they didnt.... fuck em

But I would walk 100 miles
And I would walk 100 more
To be the man who walked 200 miles
To get the fuck out of New Orleans...

:werd:

What if you are an over weight women with 6 kids all under the age of 10? then what?

Back