here is a silly question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

i almost have my car done. some im a little bored. i was thinkin that i have both the head and bottom. i wonder if this would work. has anyone tried this??? just 2 take 2 useless things and make one useless motor. just for shits and giggles. so let me know

im sure it would work- but with the oil feeds from the b16 block to the head for vtec I dont know whatd you do there-block them off somehow. i think it would be pretty useless, being that the LS head doesnt flow much air.

Originally posted by nismogod@Mar 14 2004, 12:49 AM
since you got it layin around, why not port the living hell out of it?

what do you mean like port the head? i was just thinkin of just putting it together for the hell of it and seein if it would run. thats true on the oil passages on the b16, i really didnt think about that. so if i blocked that off, how would the ls head get oil? just killin time here. thanx for info guys.

If you dont have alot of engine buildint and stuff under your belt it would be a good chance to fuck with something where you dont have to worry about fucking stuff up.

ive got a good idea for you....

clean both up real nice and ebay them to people that need them. im sure you could make a pretty penny, and then dump it into your motor :thumbsup:

Back