Heres what alot of time and effort gives you.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
angleside.JPG

dsrear.JPG

front.JPG

passfront.JPG

Its nice, but needs to be wet-sanded BAD.. Nice to see that people still have the balls to try and shoot black.

Is that a big fat dent in your fender? Maybe it's just a reflection or something, right at the top of the line where the hood and fender meet.

You didn't try to fix it before painting it?

Originally posted by 2000Si@Aug 27 2005, 03:10 PM
Is that a big fat dent in your fender? Maybe it's just a reflection or something, right at the top of the line where the hood and fender meet.

[post=546068]Quoted post[/post]​

well considering i had an appointment, i kinda ran out of time. that is the spot where the coupe/sedan fenders met. the guy who welded them didnt do it right, and that fender isnt really straight. i did best i could.

there are a few dents i missed and two that i didnt fill completely (DS rear wheel well, and the hood but that doesnt matter since im going c/f anyway) but overall im extremely pleased with the outcome of the car and i cant wait till i can wetsand it. its super shiny :)

Did you put the windshield in yourself, the bead looks like kind of rough, but otherwise looks good.

nah it leaked at one point and i sealed it with silicon. the windshield is cracked in the upper DS corner, and im getting a new one next week. thank you full coverage.

i would like to make THIS post and remind everyone who doesnt have a clue...

that is a SEDAN front end on a mirage COUPE.

that is all. :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Aug 27 2005, 03:30 PM-->
@Aug 27 2005, 03:10 PM

[post=546068]Quoted post[/post]​

well considering i had an appointment, i kinda ran out of time. that is the spot where the coupe/sedan fenders met. the guy who welded them didnt do it right, and that fender isnt really straight. i did best i could.

there are a few dents i missed and two that i didnt fill completely (DS rear wheel well, and the hood but that doesnt matter since im going c/f anyway) but overall im extremely pleased with the outcome of the car and i cant wait till i can wetsand it. its super shiny :)
[post=546073]Quoted post[/post]​

ah I see I see. I forgot to say it looks nice, cause it really does. :)

this was the first one, after it was wetsanded. idiot fucked up the bumpers and skirts.

moresand3.JPG

shit man 2 black cars. Nice what are you spraying with? what paint?

Back