HF Jackstand recall

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i hard about that. i mean, i guess what do you expect out of recycled metal from us made in china in the cheapest possible fashion?

Yeah, two of mine were recalled. I can't even begin to imagine the number of cars and trucks I've been under while supported by them. Especially at max extension... Big Oof.

Unrelated: @GSRCRXsi almost got crushed by a transmission under a truck supported by a set of these...

gefweIj.jpg

ya, take the gift card and buy some other tools that are not there to save your life instead. I'm not buying HF jack stands again after this.

The problem is that weak ass sticker provides no kind of structural support. Need something with some fabric woven in it. You put some propper duct tape or gorilla tape on that seam and give it a few wraps around the body of the stand, shiiiiiiiiit, you can bump that rating up to 5-ton minimum.

The problem is that weak ass sticker provides no kind of structural support. Need something with some fabric woven in it. You put some propper duct tape or gorilla tape on that seam and give it a few wraps around the body of the stand, shiiiiiiiiit, you can bump that rating up to 5-ton minimum.

Brilliant/LMAO

Back