Honda Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was wondering if anyone new one the name of the black plastic piece is on an H22A1 motor where i believe its the alternator wire runs through it. I think it bolts to the valve cover and im trying to find this piece but i do not know what to search for. Thanks