Honda Ridgeline rendering

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
a guy named Brandt Fuqua that does renderings for magazines called Truckin' and MiniTruckin' did a rendering of a Honda Ridgeline truck. its pretty badass looking:

ridgelinesmall.jpg

:worthy:

Celerity

I have two of those. I put them on my feet when I'm lounging around the house.

-> Steve

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
I sat in one the last time I was getting some warranty action at the dealer.

They're quite comfy for a semi-truck/suv thing. I wouldn't mind test driving one now for kicks.

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I've been phyregod since 1992. I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me. poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god, I suppose.

Have a good day!

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Spent 5 mins on what?

Look at the pic at the beginning of the post, then look at the pic that I posted.. Compare the height of the roof line. Its chopped. ;) or, lowered.. in layman's terms?!?

:blink:

SiLude

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
I've been phyregod since 1992. I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me. poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god, I suppose.

Have a good day!
[post=521462]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL funny shit. i was reading something, saw your name, turned to him "yo, did you know there is a phyregod?" he got pissed, it was so funny

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by SiLude+Jul 8 2005, 03:01 PM-->
@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
I've been phyregod since 1992.  I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me.  poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god, I suppose.

Have a good day!

LoL funny shit. i was reading something, saw your name, turned to him "yo, did you know there is a phyregod?" he got pissed, it was so funny
[post=522832]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: yea that was funny shit.

anyways i looked at the ridgeline today, when i first saw the commerical i liked the truck but seeing them up close now i dont like them they are hideous inside and out.

but your drawing looks good

PhyRe

Originally posted by ripperbone+Jul 9 2005, 11:50 PM-->
Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 8 2005, 03:01 PM
phyregod
@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
I've been phyregod since 1992.  I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me.  poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god , I suppose.

Have a good day!

[post=522832]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: yea that was funny shit.

[post=523382]Quoted post[/post]​

ahh hahahaha thats funny if you really want me to get into my religious opinions i will show you that your mom knows who really is god. as she prays for me to pay. hahahaha douche

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
woul look better if it was the right height :p