Honda-Tech = No MORE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i just saw that.

I wonder if H-T realized that B had Nissan Tech as a real forum?

wow... i finely signed up a month or two back

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Mar 30 2004, 07:18 PM
i think there saying its a aprils fools joke

what makes you think that? seems legit to me

I wonder what b is gonna say about their new Nisssan-tech.... maybe they'll pay him cash for the name!

its an april fools joke...

think about it...

Why would nissan contact HONDA-TECH for purchase of the domain name?

Why not contact the owner's of the biggest nissan site out there?

and im sure with advertising HONDA-TECH's owners are bling blinging it all the way to the bank.

whoever thought of this "april fools joke" is a fucking dumbass. AT LEAST come up with a plausible explanation....

and his "professional" write-up leaves much to the imagination. If this indeed was a corporate buy-out, the thread would have been written in a MORE professional way, most likely by the OWNER of honda-tech.

what a fucktard.

that thread SMELLS TO HIGH-HEAVEN OF BULLSHIT.

in fact, I had to bust out my boots just to get half-way through it.

if you are going to pull an april fool's joke, AT LEAST put some rational thought into it.

fucking mechanics and their inability to successfully utilize the english language and all it's nuances.... :p

I was a English major and have been working corporate jobs for ever and a day. 20 bucks and I woulda wrote up a proposal so good it woulda landed on the evening news :p

in all actuality, it MIGHT be a pre-cursor to the folks at honda-tech charging a monthly membership fee....

"Oh we are so broke, our pockets look like rabbit ears" ....

fucking bullshit.

anyone with a site THAT big, who doesn't make a sizeable profit off of advertising.....

trin would know more about the prank if it is since she is a mod over there and i doubt she ever put up 10,000 dollars

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Mar 30 2004, 08:37 PM
I was a English major and have been working corporate jobs for ever and a day. 20 bucks and I woulda wrote up a proposal so good it woulda landed on the evening news :p

anyone notice the irony in this post?

Dustin the owner even posted that it is a joke. Forgot what forum I saw it in, but it was one of the threads about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back