HONDASWAP.COM DECALS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dunno its jsut a thought i dunno if you guys think it is stupid or what not. But we should make decals for our cars for this site. I dunno its just a thought. What do you guys think?

[hello] and welcome to last week [/hello]

j/k , Brian is about 5 steps ahead of ya.

he's a noob.... he wasn't here when we had the old board.... we had em before pm pissedoffsol he might still have some. the pic in my avatar was pre hondaswap.com stickers!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 9 2002, 04:06 PM
he's a noob.... he wasn't here when we had the old board.... we had em before pm pissedoffsol he might still have some. the pic in my avatar was pre hondaswap.com stickers!

It's not like you could see stickers on your avatar pic anyway. :blink:

The owner of Civicland is supposed to be cutting some stickers for Brian as payment for code... I'll have to go back and harp on him to get them done.

fd2f6573.jpg

(original sticker design - that did not get made) :ph34r:

tho's dont look bad for tezza.....

The picture does absolutely no justice to them in what the tails look like in real life. Almost everyone thinks they are stock. I love them. They don't have the chrome look of the normal altezzas.
If you must make fun of them, go ahead. I really don't care. I did what I wanted to.
Here's a better picture of them if you want to see.
Next Gen Tailights
And an old pic of my car with them:
94 Accord POS

i actually like those ones, i seen them on an accord about a year ago, i think they look better than the stock ones :)

They look pretty good for altezzas, as long as you did not buy A.lways P.ieces of C.rap ones that you had in that above link

Oops, I did.
Actually, when it comes to altezzas, APC seems to create the better lights. They have gaurantees against water leakage, and mine have never fogged up. Other brands like TYC and Matrix are junk. When I first got my car, I bought the standard altezzas from Matrix. They were junk and had about a 1/2" gap in the top. They didn't even fit right. I am extremely glad they didn't fit. Or I would have wasted $100 because I would've pulled them within a week. I actually used the money on the Matrix lights to get the APC's.
What I've learned from experience regarding cheap APC and cheap Matrix stuff. APC makes halfway decent decorative items (although sometimes illegal and get recalls) but their "performance" stuff is poo. Matrix is the exact opposite. They make decent economic "performance" parts but their lenses suck.

no the altezzas are nice, the only ones worth putting on the accord, they were the ONLY thing that looked clean

Back