HONDASWAP.COM Stickers are in!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
SOLD OUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

the pic sucks... but you get the idea.

hsticker.jpg

it got a litte screwed up on my non-sticky monitor, so it came out crooked a little bit- lol but thats what they look like.

NEW PRICES

$3 each shipped

4 for $10 shipped

At this time, I am ONLY taking paypal and will ONLY ship to the included verified address. if you aren't verified, don't buy one. I do't have time to chase down address and manage 2312312 messages for these things. verify your address, then order.

if you dont have paypal, find a friend near you who does or get your own account.

I will be shipping only a couple times a week, most likely twice a week at first, and later, once a week when things calm down a little bit. so don't expect it tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by erebunicrx@Mar 31 2004, 06:03 PM
you going to have some at autox on sunday?

yes, i'll be there. not sure if i'm racing or not, but i'll be there. will take cash in person :)

you'll hounded me for months to get these. and Massey is the only person who has bought a pair.

wtf

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2004, 01:47 AM
you'll hounded me for months to get these. and Massey is the only person who has bought a pair.

wtf

lol I gotta go to the bank tomorrow to confirm what I have deposited from paypal before I withdraw it to paypal...then i'll order some. :)

gota wait for the bank to open tommrw so i can transfer fund
s

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Apr 1 2004, 02:04 AM
and what happend to the mix of the week

hard drive crashed :lol:

buy some stickers y0

b, why not a buy 2? Well, I will be ordering once I get home. Don't really thing our school's server is too secure.

if you want two, simply change the quanitity of the single to 2 in the cart, for $6 total.

I dont have paypal or a credit card or any sort of electronic payment so ill have to send a money order or cash. I want 4. So give me your address so I can send em

Back