Hottest chick in the world (minor work warning)

ThatGuy4life

The Riced Sleeper
you broke up with a hot girl because she was jealous? aren't they all???
Extreme, according to her I had too many female friends, she couldn't understand how it was that I could still be friends with all my ex's, and she didn't see the need for me to have to keep in contact with female friends that were out of state and country. I'm not the type to be controled no matter how hot she is, plus one hot one leaves another moves up to take her place

Nightstalker

^^^ exacly what i mean..... i guess pissedoffsol doesnt know much about milf's u have to look 1st most Milfs their baggage is already school, or either in college or gone... and besides Milfs are all about having FUN they type of fun they didnt have when they were married.....lol im 38 and the best ive ever had was from a 47yo Milf and WOW she was a freak....lol Swinger and ALL......lol

ThatGuy4life

The Riced Sleeper
^^^ exacly what i mean..... i guess pissedoffsol doesnt know much about milf's u have to look 1st most Milfs their baggage is already school, or either in college or gone... and besides Milfs are all about having FUN they type of fun they didnt have when they were married.....lol im 38 and the best ive ever had was from a 47yo Milf and WOW she was a freak....lol Swinger and ALL......lol
Hhm seems we're in the same boat as far as age difference, my ex wife was also 9 years older than me, I was 19 she was 28. B-days were 2 days apart, her's on the 20th of August mine the 22nd

klyph

Dismember
VIP
What if it's a smokin hot 38 year old with an even smokier hotter 18 yo daughter.
What then?
WOULD YOUR PENIS EXPLODE?
Who knows?
HAVE I HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE?

Nightstalker

AMEN.......lol and pissedofsol there are MILFs out there that NEVER had kids and even those who have had kids STILL look HOT trust me once you try one you'll change your mind.......

Nightstalker

thats the best thing when you are getting it on and the phone rings and she has to go that gives you more time to go to the race track or to the bar once you are finish getting it on you are FREE..........lol besides when you get my age and you have done EVERYTHING there is to do with a woman is all FUN and games.....

ThatGuy4life

The Riced Sleeper
nope.

there's nothing worse than getting your freak on, and the phone rings... "oh its the babysitter"
Yea never had that happen, but I do understand what you mean, usually when I go over the kid is up and then you have to go through that long process of waiting for them to go to sleep, and it's like they just know that something is going on and they try to stay up as long as possible

AMEN.......lol and pissedofsol there are MILFs out there that NEVER had kids and even those who have had kids STILL look HOT trust me once you try one you'll change your mind.......
:confused: :confused: huh
wtf?
and you married her?

werd, reading comprehension y0
i think thats just called a cougar
sounds like story time :)
When I was younger I had a big thing for older women, I just atrracted them for some reason. It wasn't like I was out there looking for the old ones, I'd just meet them some place and get to talking and later on I'd find out they were older, then after I came back from Korea it just kinda changed, every female I talked to was younger

DarkHand

VIP
Extreme, according to her I had too many female friends, she couldn't understand how it was that I could still be friends with all my ex's, and she didn't see the need for me to have to keep in contact with female friends that were out of state and country. I'm not the type to be controled no matter how hot she is, plus one hot one leaves another moves up to take her place
I have a friend whose ex-girlfriend used to get mad at him, honestly mad at him, if he stared at girls boobs.

ON TV.

:ph34r: