How Do I Drop My Stock Civic About 1.5"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step One- buy Tein Type Flex damper.
Step Two- buy Tein Electronic Damping Force Controller (EDFC)
Step Three- set damping controls to -1.5

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 21 2003, 08:41 PM

step one: put on some short tight shorts
step two: walk onto street corner
step three: sell your ass

repeat untill several thousand dollars are accumulated.

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 21 2003, 08:47 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 21 2003, 08:41 PM

step one: put on some short tight shorts
step two: walk onto street corner
step three: sell your ass

repeat untill several thousand dollars are accumulated.

you mean like $1500-$1800

fuck tein...get the eibach prokit for your chassis...its close to a 1.8" drop.

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Mar 22 2003, 12:50 AM

cheap ass. Eibach springs suck, if they don't sit right for some reason, your fucked, it's not like u can adjust them.

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Mar 22 2003, 12:50 AM

:werd:
eibach pro-kit springs :thumbsup: eibach has been making performance springs for over 50 years and they are used in more professional race cars than any other spring. they are all pre-loaded at the factory, so if they are uneven, either they were installed wrong, you got the wrong parts, or its an isolated incident IMO.

:D i bought there stuff before it works great and they have good shipping and great customer service

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Mar 22 2003, 04:03 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Mar 22 2003, 03:58 PM
a companey called air dynamic racing www.airdynamicracing.com
buy their coilover kit for 199.99
it includes a camber kit

yeah i seen their ad in the super street mag :D

yea, they have some kickass prices! i looked into their headers and found out they are hedman/chikara (not bad for the price!). :thumbsup: the intakes and mufflers are matrix i think, but you cant beat their package price (intake, header, muffler). i think their coilovers/springs are zero1racing or matrix, but im not 100% sure.

Stay away from Arospeed coilovers though. one of the mods here had them and took them off cause they really sucked.

if your cheap just get them heated. its like what ol boi said with the torch, cept they do it for real. Not as good as aftermarket but it gets your car lower.

I bought a set of Tokico Illumina II's (adjustable struts) back in the mid 90's and Jackson Racing springs. All though I did cut the springs a bit to get a little closer to the grass.

airdynamic racing is awesome. I bought two seats w/ harnesses and sliders for 500. Shipping was quick and they fit like a condom. The seats are pretty comfortable too, 5th gen seats are like sitting on jagged rocks. But I like em cause they don't have any names or logos.

take it to the the riced out "racers" at your local taco bell during the weekends and ask them if they can cut your springs and agree to slap on one of their windshield banners, ie. APC Racing, Tuned by Asswhips, and you'll probably get it for free.. or you can get coilovers/springs/struts and go to autozone and borrow their springs compressers and look on the net for DIY and WOLA done.

can anyone let me know how i can drop my 98 civic, and what i mean is litterally how....in other words where can i see how it is done need to work on my car this weekend........please help gonna atempt either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back