How do you feel about your job *poll*

How do you feel about your job

• I love it, it's a dream job...

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I like it...

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • It's ok. I don't love it, but it could be a lot worse.

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • I don't like it, but at least i have a job

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I hate it more than anything...

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Pretty simple here....

also, add what you do for a living....

Last edited:
i have a great job. i'm a senior network administrator / managed services provider for a company out of georgia.

I don't mind my job too much. Makes me feel like a lab rat stuck in a cubicle all day. I'm a supply tech for a govt contractor working at a govt facility.

Account manager for the key account segment for a transportation company.

Money = great.

Job = Not always satisfying. Customers are price driven and showing value to a customer or creating a relationship that they value over price is extremely difficult.

Pepsi truck driver / delivery.

Its boring work but there is no bullshit, no stress, and a very cool boss. Do your job and you never hear a word from anyone. Also, this one doesn't follow me home. I have never recieved a work related call while I am off the clock. Pay is sucky-ish. I can do better, but I'm chilling out right now doing my own thing. 3 day weekends every week ftmfw!

Fry Cook @ local resturant (cafe style) - Sucks Balls
Grandfathers Body shop - Good expirence and fun
Full time student @ NTI - Education !!!

Since highschool it was my goal to work where I am today. Though I'm not out on the test track 24/7 or developing the next engine technology, I'm putting work into parts that will be out on the road in a couple of years. It's going to be pretty rewarding to see the fruits of my labor all over the place.

I'm a mechanic in the Navy. I love it I get to work on engines and electrical. I have all my essential bills paid for medical and dental. I don't really work that hard. Like today I spent the day driving a tractor moving peices of gear around so it was all linned up straight outside.

i like my job.
i just wish i had more hours.
ima hybrid cashier/sales associate/stocker.

I like my job. I drive shuttle bus for my campus. I get paid for 30 hours a week but only drive for 6 hours the other 24 hours I mostly sit and do nothing. It is a State job so no one does anything. It kinda sucks but I am only doing it while I am in college.

I have to admit, I don't mind my job. Facilities coordinator for Verizon. My boss is remote, and doesn't bother me as long as I get my work done. It was kind of a cushy job until the merger (Verizon bought MCI), but even though I do alot of work now I don't really mind it. Maybe it's because I've worked some pretty crappy jobs, so any kind of office job seems good in comparison. It's a reactionary job, not a pile of spreadsheets so it's something new every day which is good, and I'm working towards various certifications in the field (IFMA, BOMA) at company expense so that's always a plus.

This better not be one giant jinx thread and everyone who likes their job gets laid off in a month now! :)

I like my job when I work. I haven't worked in two weeks. I do high end siding applications.

With this economy, we're sitting on a lot of spec houses, and its hard to get clients signed up to dropped a ton of money when they know we will trim all the fat out of the bid to beat the russians.

I'm not bad in my job. There are just bs moments that are like "....are you serious?"
I am a part of the US Air Force ~ Aerial Porter (2T2X1)

Too much free time and things get old sometimes but yea. Studying and hoping to do something in the computer field

I love my job just not the drama, no longer a manager of my own shop, they got me at the main shop teaching the new guys now. Since I've been gone they have been getting complaints at my old job and now I'm in trouble...:shrug2:

Back