How good are YOU at video games?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beware of the button masher. I bet he cheese's too. haha, I would be a little embarrassed if i lost to him in a racing game. - guess if he did win a race i would be a true believer of miracles

Oh, so now all of a sudden video games that have decapitation and evisceration are okay since a BLIND KID IS PLAYING THEM???

They even praise him for how good he is!!!

God damn hypocitical media.

That's just out of control. Props to him. I'm just as good as blind when I don't have my contacts in....maybe I can do that too. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 28 2005, 11:27 PM
Oh, so now all of a sudden video games that have decapitation and evisceration are okay since a BLIND KID IS PLAYING THEM???

They even praise him for how good he is!!!

God damn hypocitical media.
[post=532677]Quoted post[/post]​

i think the praise is more towards the fact that hes better at it being blind then the rest of us who can see. :)

if i was beat by a blind person i would literally kill myself

i have 40 game win streaks everytime my friends want to try me at MvC2, i even let them pick my teams.

no way a blind kid could beat me

fps belong on the computer, console fps are weaksauce :p

considering i played it like once a week i dont think i was that bad. damn xbox controllers :\

id love to see a blind kid playing an fps. be standing in full surround sound at like max volume trying to shoot at footsteps lol

If I started to lose against a blind dude, I would just unplug his controller...He would never know B)

well if you read.. he isn't that good, he just memorized all the moves. but even if you know all the best moves, a basic move could take you out.. because most of hte best moves haev a weak spot where a fast basic attack will connect and disrupt it. My uncle learned this the hard way when we played Tekken 4.. I had never played the game before and he owned it and I kicked his ass like 15 times in a row with the big dude with the sword in his hand.. It's all about timing and what move you use.. the big dude has some bad ass kicks and long legs so his kicks can reach out and stop you in mid move.. doot doot doot.. I could kick that blind kids ass in SC2 though.. I sat there for hours memorizing all the moves for my favorite char.. and I could kick his blind butt all over the screen.. I'M CALLING YOU OUT BLIND KID!

I am not familiar with SC2. My game of choice is Tekken but the series went downhill after Tag so I have been retired since then. I agree that you can know all the moves in the world, that's not what makes you good. It's the timing and the patterns. I see fighting games as a game of patterns that connect. For example, a string of attacks. If you have a pattern that someone keeps falling for don't change it. When they adapt then try a new one all while keeping note of what pattern they are doing. Thinking this way won me a chance to go to the regionals where I was dispatched by a guy who was soon to be thought of as the #1 player in the country. However I could have beat him at that time but one of the machines had a messed up switch in the controller. Everyone new that and he beat me to the good side. He didn't even use his team because he knew I wouldn't be able to duck. So he exploited that weakness with a total cheese attack. Anyway, I got my revenge on him at a later tournament. Props to that kid for being persistent and trying but I am sure he is just a button smasher. Sometimes button smashers can be harder to play against than real players. They're unpredictable.... the patterns ya know.

If I were to play him, and he beat me (which he probably would, I suck at video games), I'd just scream 'Yeah? Well I can see, bitch!' and then bitchslap him.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 29 2005, 04:21 PM
If I were to play him, and he beat me (which he probably would, I suck at video games), I'd just scream 'Yeah? Well I can see, bitch!' and then bitchslap him.
[post=533079]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: you cold... [rick james]cold blooded![/rick james]

He could whip my ass ass all day long at video games. But at the end of the competition, When we shake hands, I'll hold out a dead chicken and when he grabs it I'll say

"Later, BATMAN" and jump through his window and run to my car.

It still took him years to realise that he was banging out numbers on a sideways Cell phone while listening to the Mortal Kombat soundtrack tape.

-> Steve

Back