How Many Tickets Have You Gotten And What For?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

Hey guys, my friend just got his first speeding ticket (highway: 82mph in a 60mph) and I thought that it would be an interesting thread to start. I think there used to be a thread like this before, but it must have gotten lost in the forum change.

Personally, I have gotten 3 tickets so far and a few warnings :lol:

- First ticket was for turning left (without coming to a full stop) at an all-way stop sign at 11:00 p.m with nobody there. Got pulled over in front of my friend's driveway...
- Second was for going 58mph in a 40mph zone, damn cop jumped in front of my car waiving me down with his radar gun in hand... <_<
- Third was for going 45mph in a 30, at 2:00 a.m. ...*sigh* by an undercover cruiser maybe 20 ft from my destination, d'Oh! I didn't pay it on time, needless to say that nice "warrant for your arrest" letter I got later quickly convinced me to pay :D

- 1 warning for speeding (even though my license was expired, curfew violation, evading an officer, had liquor on my breath, having smokes while underage, but luckily the cop didn't get out of his car, he just rolled his window down...I was lucky as hell that night!)

Now what about your stories?

:EDIT: this was all around Dallas, TX

holy shit :blink:

i thought i was bad with 5 pages
been to "Drivers Re-Education" 2 times (supposed to go a 3rd time but i was in ICU) lol

its been clearing up slowly :)

2 Speeding-65 in a 30 (most beautiful turns ever, you couldn't resist) and 50 in a 40 (monkey shyt)
1 Wreckless Driving, if the speed limit is 65 it shouldn't matter how quickly you reach that speed.

Two warnings for illegal lighting. Not much at all.

Buy a radar detector or go the speed limit . It's that simple.

Originally posted by Prowler@Feb 9 2003, 10:29 PM
Buy a radar detector or go the speed limit . It's that simple.

I have a radar detector, it seems it only goes off once I've been caught... :p and obeing the speed limit is too hard

9 or 10 tickets up until last year.

3 driver retraining sessions...

0 tickets and one warning since the valentine 1.

Lets see here.... i have talked my way out of 3 speeding tickets before i finally got written up. First time i got written up I was going 55 in a 35 zone. THen i violated my diversion by getting pulled over right before my school entrence for going 50 in a 40 zone. I have also recieved 1 ticket for wreckless driving. 1 ticket for bumping my sound system to loud ( i actually got out of that one b/c the po didnt show up to the court date). The most recent one was just last weekend when i got nailed for no turn signal and too my luck the cop was a total bitch w/ a good nose and pulled us all out of the car searched my car, componsated all my fun stuff, and cuffed us all. That was a pretty shitty night as you might have guessed.

2 suspensions, 2 wreckless drivings, 1 turn on red, 3 speeding tickets. yes i have very expensive ins.

Illegal turn for when I rolled my VW.
Then I got a warning for spinning the tires on my VW.
Then I got harassed a few times but no warning or tickets.
The nigth before I traded in my Blazer I got a warning for having a light burnt out of my license plate. I was like I am getting rid of the thing tomorrow so who gives a fuck.

One ticket. 70 in a 40 which was also in a construction zone(double fine). Passing on a corner, passing on double yellow lines, passing in a consturction zone (all for the same pass, and it was the cop I passed. Burgundy Tarus?!)

Played "ooops did I accidently give you my military ID" trick. Cut down to illegal passing, $170. No worries though, my father owns an insurance company B)

yeah...no tickets yet...I got pulled over once with my permit for getting up to speed really quickly(burning out and flooring it in the work van). just a warning...

ok here we go

speeding
speeding
speeding
speeding
red light
speeding
speeding
illegal substance
speeding
speeding
90 in a 25 on the wrong side of the road while racing . . . lawyer fees, 30 day loss of license, driver retraining, 100 hrs of community service
86 in a 65 while on driving probation for 1 year for the above
98 in a 65 reckless driving . . . dropped to unreasonable speed . . .i dunno how :D
too loud
too loud
too low while getting inspected for being too loud :angry:
red light
110 in a 65 but the cop couldn't catch me :ph34r:
85 in a 45 but the cop couldn't catch me that time either :ph34r:
and some more speeding tickets and warnings
oh and a warning for driving with a smashed wind shield
and another warning for driving woth smashed tail lights . . .hehe
all together . . . 4 completed driver retaining courses and 212 hrs of communtiy service
oh and a red light violation warning from a female cop when THE LIGHT WAS YELLOW! :angry:

heh when my mom's bf went to jail for outstanding warrant for his arrest....like 17 in 5 diff counties...it wasn't great....he had..
2 dui
14 speeding 2x over speed limit
2 wreckless
2 tail lights out...had warning before

and all he served in the end was 6.5 days..well ten but they let you out 2/3 if good behavior....I sent him a car saying don't drop the soap...it owned...until he woke me up at 3 in the morning when he got back....and hosed me down for what seemed like an enternity.

oh trust me he was....drunken hick ass body builder...taught me how to do engine work the illegal way...

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Feb 10 2003, 12:15 AM
ok here we go

speeding
speeding
speeding
speeding
red light
speeding
speeding
illegal substance
speeding
speeding
90 in a 25 on the wrong side of the road while racing . . . lawyer fees, 30 day loss of license, driver retraining, 100 hrs of community service
86 in a 65 while on driving probation for 1 year for the above
98 in a 65 reckless driving . . . dropped to unreasonable speed . . .i dunno how :D
too loud
too loud
too low while getting inspected for being too loud :angry:
red light
110 in a 65 but the cop couldn't catch me :ph34r:
85 in a 45 but the cop couldn't catch me that time either :ph34r:
and some more speeding tickets and warnings
oh and a warning for driving with a smashed wind shield
and another warning for driving woth smashed tail lights . . .hehe
all together . . . 4 completed driver retaining courses and 212 hrs of communtiy service
oh and a red light violation warning from a female cop when THE LIGHT WAS YELLOW! :angry:

You have an impressive profile.

90 in a 25 damn. fastest i have been on a slow street was 85 in a 30 zone, only for a little bit, other wise i would have passed my street (i was wearing in my brakes)

Couldnt catch you as in you passed him while he was stopped and by the time he turned on his lights you were a mile down the road? Very entertaining. How the fuck do you afford insurance.

Back