• hood and trunk

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • inside ect(fake CF)

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • there is never to much

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capslock20

we all seen a sweet looking honda with some CF, and we all seen what we may think is too much?
no CF?
front and back lips?
hood and trunk?
inside ect?
never to much?

anything interior. ultra lightweight int panels go w/ lightweight hollow carpet and light weight lug nuts.

personally i only really like carbon fiber on black or dark gray cars. i love the light weight but im not so stoked about the two-tone look.

id like to pick up a cf hood an paint it for my own car.

there is never too much.
i disagree. it can be overused and turn ricey.

cf pedals, cf e-brake, cf visors and rear view. it gets old. clean and tasteful never goes out of style. excess does.

I've never liked the look of CF. Once I get my hood replaced with a CF one, it's getting painted.

My seat is CF though, but you can only see CF on the back.

I do like the CF, as for the lower hatch part on a 92 - 95 hatch... really... why do you need that CF? I mean, its not that heavy of a part. now like some one said, If your going to do a full race car and you need to be lighter. then its great. but, for a DD, too much. is just too much.

I think the CF hoods look sweeeet. The hatch/trunk looks okay. And the front lip and those little front bumper splitters/cannards in CF are hella cool for show.

Anything else ESPECIALLY those fucking cf mirrors is just plain ugly.

I just found out last month at autozone they even sell carbon fiber mufflers...rediculous.

My 95 coupe has a CF Hood and Truck on the way, with Deep blue paint and gold rims :) I think it looks sweet but thats me. the next part im thinking is shift Nob and door panles but I need to see :), I say never to much as long as its not godty

I do like the CF, as for the lower hatch part on a 92 - 95 hatch... really... why do you need that CF? I mean, its not that heavy of a part. now like some one said, If your going to do a full race car and you need to be lighter. then its great. but, for a DD, too much. is just too much.
ave you eve taken the bottom part off??they dont look heavy,but they are pretty weighted

If you use real CF, then by all means, rebuild the whole monocoque with it.

Otherwise, keep it off the car.

When you have this much carbobn fiber:

pagani-zonda-r1.jpg

Then you'll have just the right amount.

Back