How much did a brand new CRX cost back in the day?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Andrew

I'm just kind of curious. I had a quick thought about how much a CRX costed back when they were sold.

1991 CRX SI

How much did they sell for?

^_^

If I remember correctly, I saw somewhere you could get a 1990 HF for arround $10k. I'm pretty sure they were mostly arround $9-12k. They hold their value pretty well don't they? A pristine CRX is still worth half of what it originally cost!

Yeah! Truly amazing.

I actually heard something pretty cool through my bro n law. dunno if it's old or whatever, but apparently there was some discussion with some big name Magazine people or something(motor trend, etc), and in one of the interviews, they were talking about Honda's upcoming ideas, and one of the clay car models they talked about/showed had very similar body lines to a CRX, so they asked about it.
Apparently they had a poster of a CRX in the room where they were molding the new concept car! Then upon further discussion about the rex, one of the head Honda dudes said something to the extent that, "the CRX is probably the overall best cars Honda has made."

or something like that.

=]
I love our cars

+4.

my friend and his dad have both a first gen (carbed 87 dx) and a second gen (91 si) without a doubt, i like the second gen more. mainly because of the lack of vacuum lines. Im seriously about the shoot the 87. 4 BILLION VACUUM LINES! the second gen has like 20...ish.

yeah the rex was my first car. i just sold it to some dude for 3,000. picked up a 96 hatch...i like my rex way better...

Back