How pissed would you be if this happened to you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Somebody would definatley be gettin an ass whoopin.

A story on my local news channel reported a car drinving into a house.

How the hell do these people get their drivers licence?

That looks like a really shitty garage to be housing that Ferrari.

Why get pissed? I'm sure he has full-coverage. The insurance company will be the one crying, not everyday someone comes in and makes a $300,000 claim :lmao:

Really I dont think words could describe how pissed I would be haha. I bet home owners insurance would take care of it anyways because it was in a garage. Or that dude would get raped in the ass by his insurance company.

Originally posted by NoJokE@Jul 21 2005, 07:07 PM
That looks like a really shitty garage to be housing that Ferrari.

Why get pissed? I'm sure he has full-coverage. The insurance company will be the one crying, not everyday someone comes in and makes a $300,000 claim :lmao:
[post=529622]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

See those boards laying on the Ferrari... yeah, the ones with nails sticking out of em.

Use your imagination.

Oh... I'd be anywhere from a 95-100.

Especially since a 30 thousand dollar truck with a moron behind the wheel just destroyed my 160k 360 Modena...

A horrible Horrible day for that fellow. Probably a 3 on my scale of bad things.

10+7

that guy who was driving the truck will never be able to get car insurance again without having to take out a second mortgage on his trailer

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Jul 22 2005, 08:52 AM
10+7

that guy who was driving the truck will never be able to get car insurance again without having to take out a second mortgage on his trailer
[post=529779]Quoted post[/post]​

on his trailer, ha

def. and 11 or so. and i owuld be speechless, so pissed off that i would have nothing to say and everything to say all at once.

20- the driver of that ford would go to ferreri hell!

I would Tanya Harding his bitch ass.

That mother fucker would never get behind the wheel of another vehicle again. He'd be lucky if he could breathe without a respirator.

I wouldn't be too pissed, I have the insurance company buy me a new Ferrari, and then I'd buy the old one back and part it out. Then I'd MAKE money :)

Back