how to or where to get wheels polished..?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

The silver finish on my enkei CDR9 wheels is starting to flake off. i would like to know how to polish them myself or if need be get a shop to do it. so has anybody ever done this or know anybody that has...? ANY stories/help would be great. Thanks

Originally posted by tip@Aug 24 2005, 11:47 PM
The silver finish on my enkei CDR9 wheels is starting to flake off. i would like to know how to polish them myself or if need be get a shop to do it. so has anybody ever done this or know anybody that has...? ANY stories/help would be great. Thanks
[post=544930]Quoted post[/post]​

i would think to just get a polish wheel...plug it in and start polishing..then probably get some wheel polish or something and finish it off...thats my guess..

I bet you can get some type of bit for a power drill.
And you would need some paste or some type of polishing media, and time and patience.

It's a LOT of work to make it turn out good. A LOT.

If I wanted something polished I'd take it to a polisher. There's a guy here locally that's been doing it forever and has some large contracts. He can get just about anything to a mirror finish.

Back