How to prime injectors.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LILBLKCRXSI

I'd like to know if any one ever did this: Override the main relay so that the injectors prime the combustion chamber , please don't ask why .How can it be done? I'm looking at this article but i'm not wiring sabby so please what needs to be done ,I Am planning on ussing a toggle swith that has to be held in place in order to work( yeah i'm that bad of a nooob when it comes to wiring so i don't know the proper term) Thank You!
This is the article that i'm looking at:
How the Main Relay works

Trying to shoot flames out the exhaust? Like the old carberated cars did. You could just unplug the dist. or just put a switch on it.

You would have to run a wire from the neg side of the injectors to individual switches so they do not contact eachother and have the other end of the switches go to a ground. Then turn the ignition on and flip/press the switches on and off then start the car.

You're not planning on boosting a car, are you?

I'm going to guess that he has a "hard start" problem and wants to "pump the gas pedal".

When you turn the key on, the fuel pump primes and builds up pressure in the lines. If you turn the key off and on again, it will re-prime the lines. Thats as close as you're going to get without re-wiring things.

low fuel pressure? replace fuel pump and filter. then you dont have any hack wiring going on.

yeah ok no need for the stupid replies turbo mirage, go Jerk0ff in a corner and leave this thread please. The only reason WHY i'm doing this because i can't figure out WHY my fried p28 allows the car to turn on, yet the p06 or p71 don't make the fuel pump prime .
White rabbit06: There's gotta be an easier way using the main relay connections.
George777: no i'm not going to boost.
Phiregod: According to the article that i'm looking at and Posted, i'mm missing one of the "clicks" when i used anything beside the p28, that is what i'm trying to achieve, i'll post results later.

look asshat, when you say you want to fill the CCs with gas and dont specify why you will get an answer that sounds just as stupid as the question you asked.

but in all honestly, the mirage has a built-in P0300 "random misfire" system which causes fuel to catch on fire in the exhaust tract.

look asshat, when you say you want to fill the CCs with gas and dont specify why you will get an answer that sounds just as stupid as the question you asked.

but in all honestly, the mirage has a built-in P0300 "random misfire" system which causes fuel to catch on fire in the exhaust tract.

read my sig ;P

i can't figure out WHY my fried p28 allows the car to turn on, yet the p06 or p71 don't make the fuel pump prime .

It sounds to me like the P28 isnt the one with the problem.

If you want to put fuel into the combustion chambers like it looks like you told us then the way I told you is the only way. "Hot wiring" the main relay will only prime the fuel lines, it will not put fuel into the combustion chambers.

If you want to put fuel into the combustion chambers like it looks like you told us then the way I told you is the only way. "Hot wiring" the main relay will only prime the fuel lines, it will not put fuel into the combustion chambers.

If he did it that way, when he hit the switch would it cycle the injector at 100% duty cycle, or would it cycle at what the ECU told to?

Doesnt the ECU regulate the voltage by the positive feed on the injectors though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back