How to ship motors and such?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SpoonTuNed

I've been shipping all kinds of things for several years now but when its comes to selling a motor or tranny i've only been able to sell locally due to not knowing who to ship with. I curently have a guy who wants to buy a complete shortblock off me but obviously the thing weighs enough to where it takes 2 people to lift. I live in northern cali, and want to know if theres a shipping company i could get ahold off to come out and pick it up for shipping. Thanks

Originally posted by SpoonTuNed@Aug 15 2005, 09:47 AM
I've been shipping all kinds of things for several years now but when its comes to selling a motor or tranny i've only been able to sell locally due to not knowing who to ship with. I curently have a guy who wants to buy a complete shortblock off me but obviously the thing weighs enough to where it takes 2 people to lift. I live in northern cali, and want to know if theres a shipping company i could get ahold off to come out and pick it up for shipping. Thanks
[post=540269]Quoted post[/post]​

I would imagine you'd have to pallet or crate it and ship by truck.

Back