Howdy from a new member of HS.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGBLLET

After viewing many discussions contained within the forums of this site, I thought that another crazy ricer might provide a few humorous prospectives for the enjoyment of most everyone participating within a certain thread. I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed the humor expressed by many of the members toward each other and the subjects or issues unrelated to the forum issue. It seems that most of these forums are now closed. Fun to read anyway. I lmao on severeal occasions.

It should also be noted that even though some may not consider me to be one of the most perceptive car enthusianst around, I will personally assure everyone that I will not commit the felonious crime of sending a personal message to any moderator that even remotely pertains to a technical issue. Apparently, this issue must must have been and/or continues to be a nuicense and a time delay for the moderators.

Anyway, best regards to all existing members and participants of this web site. Finally, and most importantly, even there are very few local regulations against drinking and driving (with the exception of open container laws), virtually every state has enacted DUI laws that make it illegal to drive or be in the physical possession of a vehicle while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol based on driving conduct exhibiting poor driving conduct, ie. weaving between lanes, speeding, hitting curbs, driving into other structures, etc. Also note that a second DUI ticket is automatically issued for driving a vehicle while having a BAC (blood alcohol content) at a level of .08% or higher.

All of us need to take extra precautions to ensure the safety of our passangers and everyone else in the other vehicles on the roadways. Remember the importance of staying healthy, sober and driving safely, even if your forced injection engine with all the racing components needed to teach another owner of an ultimate driving machine or a US made V8 muscle car a little respect is avoided and everyone continued to maintain the local speeding limits and laws. Winning races is fun but it is not worth causing injuries or deaths. Best to take our racing machines to the race track instead.

At least that is my opinion. Even though my sc s2k with almost twice the stock horsepower and torque could probably win against the majority of more expensive stock European and US sports and muscle cars, discretion is more important than valour and reduces the creation of very dangerous situations.

Happy Holidays All.

AGBLLET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back