Hs Will Be Closed!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Late tonight, i'm moving servers.

the site will be down for a short while.

i've already moved hondadir and my blog over, and they are running well, so now its time for hs to go to our new dual opteron box. expect a speed increase :)

hope everyone's dns has updated for the new box :ph34r:

brian, edit the navbar template.
reiko- i haven't changed DNS yet.

It seems to be moving DAMN fast though. I moved ctf right before i posted this message, and it's already up and running resolved on the new box.

for Hs, i'm going to update the code base here to point to the new server's IP address, so regardless of which DNS anyone happens to be hitting at any given time, and which set of php files they are hitting, both will write to the new box'es database. I anticipate 0 lost posts because someone posted on the old database as their DNS took longer to take effect.

I plan to start this in about an hour or so... so hang tight.

Also, if you can't hit the site for any reason, and need to, this should work once I move it: http://72.232.217.130/~hscom

but try not to post under that IP... wierd things may happen, i don't know...

Oh, I forgot.

I will also be updating us to 3.6.0 of the vB software as well. CTF took the update nice and smooth, so i think it's safe to run here as well :)

also, the hs.net email service may be interrupted for a short period of time. just hang tight, and it will be back to normal shortly.

we're back :)

no matter what DNS you are on, you're hitting the live database server.

someone who has a .net email account test it for me. i don't have one.

thx it's been a long night, and i'm off to bed....

w00t w00t...everythings good to go (with the taco bell hand gesture...lol)

Back