Hurry! Nitto1320 Slots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rabinzero

Head to www.nitto1320.com and grab you a slot so you can be a part of this online racing game. It's very impressive!!! You actually get to race. Slots go fast so grab one quick.

yeah the game is pretty cool. i used to play the old version and have been playing the beta since it's first appearance. look me up my id is Mercution. i have three cars: civic hatch, evo 7, and supra tt with over 1000hp when u count the 200shot of nitrous. =) happy racing.

Do we have an HS squad on this or is it everyman for himself? Also was anyone else limited to only the civic si upon signup?

Originally posted by manic_mechanic@Jan 10 2003, 08:25 PM
anybody got some suggestions on how to get out of the hole fater my reaction time is almost
2sec :angry:

on a mostly stock civic.. if you computer is slow, then lauch at idle and go when the second yellow comes on.. if your computer will play it decently. then launch at 2k or so at 2nd yellow. When i play it at home, the idle jumps a good 1k b/c the computer is so slow.. so with my close ratio svt, i have to launch, then imediately goto 1st then 2 seconds later hit 2nd. then jump to 3rd, then my game catches up.. if i dont shift so fast, it pegs out and causes engine damage and shit gets expensive.

yeah i found that out the hard way just blew my engine, I need 2k in repairs only have 600 and i now run in the 20s instead of the 12s i was just running

Originally posted by manic_mechanic@Jan 10 2003, 10:31 PM
yeah i found that out the hard way just blew my engine, I need 2k in repairs only have 600 and i now run in the 20s instead of the 12s i was just running

My civic on 34lbs of boost would do 9.3 with a constant 200 shot and 5.5 or so r/t. I haven't gotten a chance to play with the SVT, i haven't been back at my moms.. I wont play it here. Shit gets to expensive. The money into the engine, the more it costs when shit goes wrong. My lil bro missed 1 shift and it was 64% damage on the civic.. It got down to i had to use my 200 shot to go down the track b/c i had no power.

The best addition i seen at first was buying slicks. Before i had the handle on driving.. i was going 12's like the rest, but going a good 15-20 more mph trap speed...

i've been playing it since like august any one wanna join my team my racer name is type_r_hatch2000 and my team name is wetdreams

i haven't played this game since if first came out.

Originally posted by manic_mechanic@Jan 10 2003, 07:58 PM
Do we have an HS squad on this or is it everyman for himself? Also was anyone else limited to only the civic si upon signup?

I created Hondaswap, let me know if you want in.

anyone know a good set of gear ratios that i can put on my civic hatch in the game? Im running a turbo @24psi and it puts out 400hp. engine is built and I have a high pressure clutch

i got an 8.23 sec skyline, 9.4 sec civic and a stock lancer evo (not for long, i got 13G's to blow on it) my names timEspeed

Back