hybridgarage??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtmac_mien

has anyone ordered anything from Hybridgarage.com lately? I order a hydro to cable conversion kit on Wed. and the order status keeps saying "Pending" does anyone know why it is saying that? I also called but i can leave a message because their voice mail messagebox is full.

cancel your order, i have heard several people say that they did not recieve their item and it wasnt resolved because they dont respond back to you.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 26 2004, 02:15 PM
cancel your order, i have heard several people say that they did not recieve their item and it wasnt resolved because they dont respond back to you.

how do i cancel it? i've emailed them like 4 times but they never respond back to me.

Try to get in touch with place racing....they should have that conversion kit.

Try calling your credit card company, and cancell through them. Tell them you feel this a shady internet deal, and they will drop your order in a heart beat. Worked for me.

Yeah I had a problem with Hybrid Garage also. Purchased shift linkage from them. Kept checking site and it also said pending. Tried emailing and calling same results you are having. I paid through Paypal, notified Paypal I had my refund right away. Hybrid Garage said the shift linkage was back ordered. You think they could put that on their website instead of pending. Yes they do need to change their business practices. Good luck.

Originally posted by TechChris@Mar 26 2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah I had a problem with Hybrid Garage also. Purchased shift linkage from them. Kept checking site and it also said pending. Tried emailing and calling same results you are having. I paid through Paypal, notified Paypal I had my refund right away. Hybrid Garage said the shift linkage was back ordered. You think they could put that on their website instead of pending. Yes they do need to change their business practices. Good luck.

i paid throught paypal but it doesnt show anything on my paypal account. so i dont think my transaction went through. and everytime i call them it says that the mail box is full and i cant leave any messages.

I never order anything online unless i talk to the person 1st or ive done business with them before.

If you paid through PayPal contact them. They are great at resolving these issues. I have many purchases online. I highly recommend using PayPal.

I picked up my B series mounts from these guys less than a year ago, and aside from then being backordered i had no problems at all (i called them before i purchaced and they let me know when their next shipment and told me id be in for sure). They shipped it as soon as it got in and gave me a seriously good price too. give them a call during business hours and im sure they'll let you know whats up.

Originally posted by Guy@Mar 26 2004, 09:53 PM
I picked up my B series mounts from these guys less than a year ago, and aside from then being backordered i had no problems at all (i called them before i purchaced and they let me know when their next shipment and told me id be in for sure). They shipped it as soon as it got in and gave me a seriously good price too. give them a call during business hours and im sure they'll let you know whats up.

i called them at least 4 times during their open hours. the answering machines was full and it wouldnt let me leave a message. i emailed them everyday and the never answer me back.

Originally posted by brc80@Mar 26 2004, 06:57 PM
I never order anything online unless i talk to the person 1st or ive done business with them before.

:werd: like a motherfucker

if i cant get them on the phone and talk to them first im not ordering a fuckin thing from them

jdmhondaparts has moved to jhpusa.com
katman is a member here. perhaps send him a pm as well.

but this thread has absolutlely nothign to do with a fucking swap.

please use the right forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back